Chapter 8: Back Home

When America came to pick up his 56 superpowered kids, he was also met with a worried Poland. Of course, he had to pay for all the damages. Poland decided sense he didn't warn the staff, he should pay for some of it.

USA: *in polish* Hey! Poland! How was their first day.

P: *in polish* Well, I kinda forgot to tell the faculty that all the state's had superpowers.

USA: *in polish* Oh, that must've not gone well.

P: *in polish* You understate what happened

USA: *in polish* Oh no, What happened?

P: *in polish* Well, lots of property damages and hospitalizations so not-

USA: *in polish* Did South Dakota and Massachusetts not tell you their powers?

P: *in polish* No, why?

USA: *in polish* They are instant fixing and healing powers

P: *in polish* Oh......

USA: *in polish* Tell them to fix it

P: *in polish* Well sir, I don't exactly speak English that well and I don't have my UT (universal translator)

USA: *in polish* Well I'm the co-inventor of the UT so I have one

P: *in polish* Oh, I didn't know that.

USA: *in polish* You also don't have to speak English to communicate to them. SD can speak Sioux and Mass can speak Portuguese and Spanish.

P: *in polish* I speak English better than any of those 3 languages.

USA: *in polish* Good point.

America then yells to Mass and SD and tells them to help the school. They reluctantly agree and SD fixes the whole school. Nebraska pitches in and cleans it all.

USA: *in polish* And I don't think will make it to the hospital, how much is the bill gonna be.

P: *in polish* We don't have hospital bills here

USA: *in polish* Sweet!

All the States get in America's double decker bus and they all return home. America asks the kids how their day went. Pennsylvania loved the band class, Puerto Rico impressed the choir teacher with his vocal range, North Carolina fed everyone lunch, New York poisoned said lunch, South Carolina was responsible for said poisoning, and Alaska and Hawaii somehow gave a person hyperthermia and hypothermia simultaneously. That last one really impressed America.

Once they got home, America got a text from Poland. (Their phones have auto-translators, also developed by America).

America's Phone

Not Indonesia: Hey America, I didn't want to say this in front of the states, but I think they should have a class dedicated to controlling their powers, or at least their emotions.

Me: Alright! Who will teach it?

Not Indonesia: That's the thing though, I don't know.

Me: Hmm. I heard one of my new co-workers say something about having a friend who has a psychology degree. I'll ask them.

America proceeds to message his co-worker, Liechtenstein, who the proceeds to give the number.

Me: Alright, their number is [REDACTED].

Not Indonesia: Thank you!

Poland texts the number about the offering, and they accept. Austria joins the party!