Chapter 17: The Dust Settles

3rd Person POV

After all the commotion, America went to talk to UN who was in complete support of America. He started sorting the paperwork to fire SK but in fact, didn't need to due to SK current situation, being in jail and such. America is celebrated by all of his colleagues

Ame also makes good friends with China and North Korea. It turns out, China didn't actually hate Ame, but every time he saw Ame, he was reminded about how he lost his powers and got emotional flashbacks, which is why he was rude to Ame at first. Luckily, Ame, NK, China, Japan, Russia, Germany, and Poland all became good friends and started a posse of sorts.

Speaking of Japan, she cut all ties with SK. All of the gifts he gave her were thrown out and all of his social media accounts were promptly unfollowed. She even made the biggest callout post to him which turned everyone against him.

Also speaking of SK. He was promptly throw in jail for multiple charges of harassment, immoral experimentation, blackmailing, threats of violence, and many more. The news made headlines all across the (countryhuman) world and he became an infamous criminal. He was locked up for life.

America's children continued on making friends in school and learning to control their powers from a teacher named Mr. Rome, who was retired, but decided to help these kids with their powers, as he researched the power phenomenon for most of his life.

Ame himself eventually found love in Russia and the 2 started dating, much to the support of Japan whose favorite ship had sailed. Russia became a loving father for the states who all treated him like their real dad.

This leads us to 1 question, will we be able to explore this universe more in the future? Who knows. Let's hope so as I (the author) loved writing this and I understand that alot of you lived reading this. Till next time, the gay.