Chapter 16: SK is a bitch

3rd Person POV

USA: It was SK!?

NK: Yeah! He wanted me to make power disabler and I told him I'd need some info on your powers so I could buy you some time but he said you had a list of all their powers you were giving to Poland! So he then invited you to the cafe to distract you while I got the paper and quickly made the disabler and then put it under your table! I set it up so it would activate when alot of you use your powers thinking it wouldn't work but you must've used them alot or something and it triggered!

USA: So it was South's idea this whole time!?

NK: Yeah. I'm sorry! He was just so threatening! I am trying to make a potion to help reverse the locking but it just won't work.

USA: I know who can help. Conneticuit, teleport me to SK's house and teleport NK to Arkansas to help with the potion. Make sure to tell everyone he's on our side!

After Conneticuit teleported both to their respective areas, America rushes to locate South Korea and finds him in his office.

USA: South Korea you bastard, how dare you try to lock my children's powers!

SK: Oh, hi America. I wasn't planning on you dropping by but I guess I'll have to take what I can get. You probably want an explanation, don't you?

USA: Of course I do! I thought we were friends!

SK: We could've been, but your special qualities are to tempting not to dispose of. You see, for a long time, China, North, and I were best buds, and amazing at any sort of science. This was because China was like you, he had superpowers aswell. Specifically an immense gift for anything science. He allowed us to research the phenomenon of countries getting superpowers on him until one day I asked North to help me invent a bomb that could lock someone's powers away. We used it on him and he got pissed. He couldn't understand any sort of science anymore, and I guess he really loved science, cause he was about to rat us out to UN. But we made sure he wouldn't. We had evidence of him gambling, which UN highly disapproved of. We threatened to reveal his gambling habits if he told on us, and he kept quiet. But soon I found out that North was trying to make a reversal potion to unlock China's powers. So I burned all his research down and threatened him to do this to all his research if he ever tried to do this again. Soon you showed up, what looked at first to be another test subject. However I learned from Japan that you brought 56 more for me and I was ecstatic.

USA: So Japan is working with you!?

SK: Oh no, that idiot has no clue about this. I've just been using her. But back to my master plan. I had forced North to remake the disabler, much to his dismay. I knew he'd crack at the slightest pressure, so I prepared for your arrival.

SK then presses a button, trapping Ame in a net.

SK: And now I get to test the disabler on you!

The sound of police sirens is heard in the distance.

USA: Oh I'm so sorry, but they're here for you.

SK: To bad, you have no proof for what I did.

USA: No, I do. I planned for an evil monologue and you see this thing here?

Ame points to a bodycam on his shirt.

USA: This has been livestreaming our entire exchange. And you know who's watching? All of our colleagues! Russia, Canada, Germany, UN, even Japan! She heard all of what you said about her!

SK: Oh fuck. This is bad.

Before South can do anything, the police bust down his door and he is quickly arrested. America is let go, and he is given a ride back home to where NK and Arkansas helped the 5 get back their powers. Ame would be speaking to UN soon.

(Author's Note: One last chapter to go, and that is the conclusion chapter!)