Chapter 13: Magic And Bones

America POV

After we finished with our food, we all departed. Japan wanted to ride with SK, but he said no. That means I have to take her. We both hop into my car and start heading towards my house.

J: *in Japanese* I wonder why SK didn't allow me to drive. He always let's me ride.

USA: *in Japanese* Huh. Well there must be a good reason for that. You can call him once you get home.

I drop off Japan at her house and head back home. Hopefully my kids haven't destroyed the house.

From the looks of things, it looks like there was a small fire, most likely caused by Hawaii, and then an ice blast to put it out, most likely Alaska. I ask Arizona to heat up the area to melt the ice so Vi (US Virgin Islands) can move the water away. I also ask North Carolina to make us some dinner, and South Dakota to fix the burn marks that the fire left.

Kansas: Ow! Florida!

FL: What?? I didn do anything!

KS: You are literally holding a voodoo doll labeled Kansas- OW! DON'T POKE IT!

Florida tries desperately tries to look innocent while he stabs the voodoo doll again.

KS: OKAY THAT'S IT!

Kansas uses his Necromancy to summon a skeleton archer to attack Florida. It rapidly fires several arrows towards Florida before Florida chants an incantation to summon a force field before brutally stabbing his brothers stuffed effigy. This causes Kansas to writhe in pain. Mass quickly runs over to him and uses his healing powers to nearly lessen the pain.

I decide it's time for me to interfere and I break up the fight. After Mass fully removes all of Kansas's remaining pain, I go to my office to sort out some paperwork. While working, I find that some papers are missing. I decide to look for them but I can't find them anywhere. I notice a vent is lose but before I can open it, NC calls everyone to dinner.