time to awaken

Smoky Rain
W

hy wouldn’t Frog stand next to one of us. Flounder’s thought was disrupted by Frog’s announcement. “I will not be training any of you. I have no experience in war, or combat at all. I am the older generation of untrained rainwings. So my main purpose will be to gather food and medical supplies undetected.” Frog paused to look at all the dragonets in turn. “Good luck to you all.” as he said that, he walked out of the cave back towards the void.
“What that makes no sense!” Rain yelled at him across the room. “Sunny said only one dragonet per mentor. Why do you get two!” her outburst was aimed at her mentor, Darkstalker, who she shared with Frost. “I’m not saying i dislike the idea,” she paused seeing that Frost was looking at her now, she blushed. “But-”
She was cut off by Frost “i agree with you, but you heard what Frog said. While we are training Frog will be delivering supplies that may be needed to us, UNDETECTED.”  Frost put some sarcasm into undetected while rolling his eyes, “and it’s probably better not to give away our training locations.” he said smiling at her. Rain blushed again, swearing her black scales were turning a bright pink.
Darkstalker undid Frost’s chains first, and while he did that Rain tried to calm herself down. By the time she was at least mentally stable Darkstalker was then undoing her chains. He whispered to her, “You have a very noisy mind, it’s kinda hard to stay out of.” and with a smile he backed away from the pedestal so she could hop down.
“Grr.” she growled at him and herself, because he has mind reading abilities and the fact that she forgot he had these abilities for a second. Then it hit her, he really is just like me, just a different hybrid. Oh gawd.
“Are you just realizing this now?” Darkstalker was looking down on her with a disappointed expression.
“ARE YOU SERIOUSLY READING MY MIND RIGHT NOW!” Rain shouted.
“Sorry but you should seriously make a mind block in that busy mind of yours.” he said sarcastically.