time to awaken

Blue Flame

       Darkstalker and Sunny were leaving as Yeti and Blue talked. “So i hear your a princess, of the skywings even.”
        “Yeah are the skywings in the war too? Blue asked curiously.
        “Yes and no.” Yeti started undoing the chains.
        “What’s that supposed to mean?”
        “Well, the skywings was aliencing with the sandwing queen, when the three sisters were fighting, so now the kingdom is recovering from the great massacre that happened during the war, so they try to stay out of it the most they can. Otherwise they take part in smaller battles near the mountains they call the sky kingdom.” he paused confused for a moment as he unlocked the last chain around Blue’s ankle. “How do you not know this? You’re a skywing of sorts.”
        “Well, um.” Blue said trying to think of an answer. “My father never lets me outside to see the kingdom, she always has me by her side and we only leave the castle to go to the rainforest to see my father. I never get to see the outside of the palace.”
        “Oh.” Yeti held out a talon to Blue to help her down. “That sounds like a very dull life. No offence or anything your majesty.”
        “None taken, and there is no need for the formality.” she joked, “your my mentor so i should be showing the formality to you not vice versa.” jumping to the ground.
        Mist was undoing Flounder’s chains by now, but they made no conversation with them as the two of them walked to the entrance of the cave.
        They took to the air, flying north, seemingly towards the icy tundra of the ice kingdom. They flew past a vast area of sea for hours, before reaching the dusty dry aora of the sand kingdom, but to her surprise Yeti dove towards the ocean surface miles before the edges of the sand kingdom.
        As confused as Blue was, she reluctantly followed Yeti to a small island. The island was big enough for maybe a small village of four hundred dragons, maybe. I wonder why he took me this far north?
        They got closer to the island, Blue’s thoughts were distracting her, she wasn’t paying attention to where she was going. Thud! Blue fell to the ground as her head throbbed with a new kind of pain, she had just ran into a tree.
        When she looked up, Yeti was nowhere to be seen. He just left her there, but there was a small trail of frost leading deeper into the woods that thrived on this island.