Sudden Shiatsu [Modern!Doma x Modern!Reader]

You run out as quickly as you can. You took your house keys, phone, and your sweater. You slam the door open, then closed and locked it, running to a parked car.

"Hey, Daki! Gyutaro!"

You greeted, waving as you get in from the back seat.
You see, you plead for anyone to pick you up so they can drop you to a spa which was your favorite two co-worker siblings. However, they wanted you to pay for their lunches since their break time is at the middle time of your spa time. You promised which made them happy.

"Thank you again, you two. I have no idea why others wouldn't trust you two, man, I love you both."

You say which made their hearts afloat. You've known them when you started working at the same time as them. You three got along and you got to know them more than they know more about you.

"(Your name), you know the both of us never want compliments out of nowhere, it's embarrassing."

Gyutaro says while driving, focusing the road and Daki doing her nails.

"Ah come on! You both know you love my compliments! I can tell that you would just jolt from it and Daki stays silent, but sometimes brag at the same time."

You say, smirking to yourself which they both turn and tell you to shut up which made you laugh harder to yourself.

"Anyways, why do you need to go to a spa?"

Gyutaro asked as Daki turns to look at you, smiling excitedly.

"Can I join?"

She asked as you smile back.

"Heh, I kind of booked it myself, I need to relax for a while due to Kibutsuji's industry versus Ubuyashiki's industry."

You replied to Gyutaro instead of Daki which Daki knows what your answer is by your expression, turning back around to the front, crossing her arms and huffing to herself.

"So, you're gonna get a massage or relax on the hot springs? Having a massage will be nice actually, go for that."

Gyutaro asked, however, suggested instead which Daki smacks his arm.

"No way, the hot springs are totally relaxing. AND, it also-- well, sometimes, you might lose weight. Which is how I got 115 pounds."

Daki says as you chuckle, moving up and patting their heads, then sitting back down.

"Let's see what I choose. If the price is high for any of those, I'll choose the opposite. No worries, you two."

You reassure and made your decision. They both sigh, nodding to themselves.

[Upper Moon Two: Spa | 11:38 AM]

You walk up to the spa, a little nervous then inhale to breathe.

"Hello!"

"AHH!!"

You defended yourself, putting your forearms up in front of you.

"Ah, whoops, I didn't mean to scare you there. Are you okay, angel?"

You open one of your eyes, moving your arms from the side to see a male who looks pretty cute.

"U-- um, y-- yeah! I'm alright! Thank you very much!"

You blushed, backing up a bit, your hands out in surround while flailing them around, looking the other way, and smiling awkwardly.

"Are you sure?"

He asked as you accidentally look back at his adorable worry face, making your eyes look the other way again.