Disturbed Close-Thought [Giyuu Tomioka x Male!Reader]

'Deep thoughts... Think of the times of the attacks--'

"Aaahh! I'm so bored! Can we do anything else instead of meditating?"

You asked as Giyuu lowers his concentration to patience and annoyance.
He turns his head to look at you as you were rolling around.

"If you're so bored, why don't you play with Kamado siblings?"

He asked as you look up at him, then roll your eyes.

"They're busy on a mission together, including Hashibira and Agatsuma. And some of the demons are so boring to hang out with, especially Doma and Kaigaku..."

You whispered that last part in which Giyuu looks at you, but you look away, thinking.
Giyuu sighs, going back to meditating as you groan and doing such child-ish stuff which Giyuu wasn't having this act towards you.
He takes out two clothes from under the pillow he's sitting on and puts it in his ear while you were just being you. But really bored with everything. You throw a paper plane at him, then use a ball he gave to you, hitting against the wall and catching it, then repeating it again.

Shinobu brought everyone and they eavesdrop you guy's a conversation/activity from halls, seeing the room you both are in. 
Sanemi and Tengen couldn't stop laughing and Shinobu and Mitsuri thought it was cute and funny too. 

________________________

Sorry, it's short, but, I thought this was kind of cute and funny. Giyuu just meditating from all missions and then there's his boyfriend; (Y/n), acting up like a child.