(🍋; Part 1) Love Trial [Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female!Reader x Kaigaku]

{Spoiler; Chapter 144 in the manga}

"Zenitsu! Wait!"

You shout out to Zenitsu which he didn't respond but just kept running.

"Zenitsu, please!"

You shout again, until, he stops from a certain door.
You finally catch up, leaning against the wall. Zenitsu then opens it as you finally stand up, going over to him.

"Zenitsu, what are you looking at?--"

You asked him, turning your head to look, only to freeze in one spot.

"K--...Kaigaku?!"

You shouted, pointing up to him as he smirks.

"Well well well, didn't expect to see you (Your name)."

Kaigaku says as Zenitsu takes your hand, making you blush a little. He walks in the room that Kaigaku is in by his grip on your hand. You close the door behind you, then clench your blade.

"I'll just say; you both haven't changed."

Kaigaku says as you look up at him, his eyes look towards you, giving you a wink making you flush from his usual-self whenever you're around.
You had a crush on Kaigaku first since you both trained a lot together, until, Zenitsu came in. You started to have a crush on him too. It was difficult who you like the most tbh.

"You're still shabby... ...Little runt. Still weak."

You snapped your head at him, Kaigaku was actually looking at Zenitsu with despise and ridicule tone.

"Kai--"

"Have you become a hashira? Can you use anything besides the first form? Huh? Hey, Zenitsu."

Kaigaku interrupts you, glaring at Zenitsu more, wanting to taunt him more.

"Zen--"

"You seem thrilled to have reached the very bottom of the Upper ranks through merely filling in blank positions."

Zenitsu retorts which your mouth-agape and Kaigaku taken back from that remark.

"Oh... Ha Ha!! You can talk back now, huh?"

Kaigaku query which you try to stop this.

"Look, Kaigaku, wh-- why did you become a demon? Please, tell me-- us!"

You demand as Kaigaku looks over to you, still smirking which you try to not let that same old Kaigaku you used to love get to you.

"Ha ha... (Your name)..."

He says your name which you pursed your lips, trying to hold back the urge to hug or beg him to come back with you. And you instead try to pull your blade out, aim at any demon, and kill them, just to end their sufferings.

"Why would someone poised to acquire Thunder Breathing becomes a demon?! GRANDPA KILLED HIMSELF... ...BECAUSE YOU BECAME A DEMON!!!"

Zenitsu shouts in anger, making you remember it when you were the one who sent the letter as the servants took your old master who now passed away to a grave.
You started to weep from your actual grandfather's loss due to one of his disciples becoming a demon.

"Grandpa... DIED ALL ALONE! THERE WAS NO SECOND!"

Zenitsu kept yelling, tears flowing from his eyes as well.

"When you commit seppuku, someone has to cut off your head... ...or you suffer in agony before you die! Grandpa could have made it quick by cutting his throat, but he didn't! Because the wielders of Thunder Breathing... ...had produced a demon!!"