"See Ya In Our Dreams." [Modern!Student!Kaigaku x Modern!Student!Female!Reader]

Taking the steps on the school's stairs, looking up to see some students in a hurry to their classes. Getting to the last steps and walk to your assigned classroom, sighing anxiously whilst clenching the textbooks against your chest. 

"Hey, (Your nickname)! Class is about to start!"

Overhearing your friend's voice, glancing up to them waving to you

Overhearing your friend's voice, glancing up to them waving to you. Moving a bit faster into classes, sitting down in your seats as your friend sits next to you. 
When the sliding doors open to the homeroom teacher, they walk inside with their course books, place them down, and start the roll call. 

While that's happening, your friend kept glancing at you worryingly, which kind of made you more uncomfortable. 
Glancing back to them as they had their usual puppy eyes on you, noticing the dark circles and dry lips, even how pale you get. 🥺

"What time did you sleep?"

Asking you quickly, causing a soft sigh and responding to their panic query, after you raise your hand to say 'present' when hearing your name.

"1:38 AM. Why?"

"Why? Why!? Pssh! I can't believe you just question back!"

They whisper-yelled concerning tone when the teacher called for them, raising a hand and saying 'here'. Next, looking back at you once again, taking a hold of your hand with still anxious expressions. 

"I'll do a bit of the work for you, just get some rest, 'kay?"

Needing a reassuring answer as you shake your hand back, putting your arms on top of the desk, resting into them with a slight nod. 
Hearing your friend sigh in relief, you let your tense muscles go and relax. Slowly drifting into slumber, falling in darkness for an awaiting dream. 

[Another Class | Happening At The Same Time]

A young man with black hair and turquoise eyes kept an annoying appearance so others back off. Seeing rushed students going by, up the steps whilst huffing and puffing to himself till a voice pulls him out of his headache.

"Kaigaku-senpai! Hurry!"

An underclassman of his was forced to watch over him because of Jigoro Kuwajima knowing what Kaigaku does during and after classes. 

Scoffing under his breath, going up to the short and yellow hair boy, and into the class together. Slumping on the seats as a substitute walks in, closing the door, and starts roll call. 

Kaigaku places his arms on the desk, about to fall asleep on them when Zenitsu Agatsuma utter his name. Peering over the scared male, Zenitsu whispers to him in a fret tone.

"Wh-what time did you slept, senpai?"

"Hmm... I guess..."

Trying to remember the last time he slept, ruffling his soft hair, then rubbing the bridge of his nose.