Attack The Flu [Kuwajima!Reader x Kaigaku]

"G-- Grandpa Jigoro!! Stop!"

You wanted to go up to your grandfather and Kaigaku because it seems that Kaigaku being stubborn once again while grandpa is just trying to help, but he didn't want to look too kind so that's why he's acting boldly right now.

"STAY STILL OR I'LL PUT IT IN YOUR BUTT!!!"

Grandpa yells in anger, trying to keep his head and chin close in a tight hold.

"Grandpa Jigoro! You're gonna--"

"PFEH!!!"

"AH?!"

The thermometer flies out of Kaigaku's mouth. You run up and jumped, catching the thermometer from the air, landing back on the ground as you turn your head to see Grandpa Jigoro hitting Kaigaku for spitting out the thermometer.

"G-- Grandpa Jigoro, I think you need some rest. I'll handle the poor, sickly Kai here."

You say as your grandfather sighs in exhaustion, getting up from the floor, walking off.

"All right, fine, fine, take care of him all you want."

Grandpa Jigoro allows you to do so as he opens the door, then closes it and hearing his footsteps slowly fading away. 
You sigh and look over to Kaigaku who was coughing a bit as he sits up, crossing his legs.
You go over to him, taking his left arm over your body and holding with your right arm to support his body against yours.

[Your room]

When you two got to your room, you lay him on your bed as you get up and close the door, locking it. You sigh once again, walking back to Kaigaku who was about to sleep but kept coughing. You felt bad...

"I'm sorry, Kai. I shouldn't have left you. Rgh... I'm such a stupid idiot!"

You say to yourself, taking your hand into a fist, then hit against your forehead. Smiling to yourself as tears fall from your eyes. Now, this is your first regret than anything.

[Flashback]

"Kai! We're almost there! Come on!"

You yell through the snowstorm, trying to push through as you squint your eyes, seeing the house.

"We found it!! Hahahaha!!"

You laugh happily as you kept walking through the thick snow. 

'Finally! When we get out of this snowstorm!'

|That's... at least what you thought...|

When you made it into the house, you close it as you were about to take off your boots until your grandfather spooked you.

"Oi! Where's Kaigaku?"

He mentions as you turn around, your eyes widen.

"Kai...?"

You called no response as you place your boots back on, then running out, taking your Nichiren blade with you.

"OI! (YOUR NAME)!!"

Your Grandpa Jigoro yells out for you, however, it dies down when you get further and further into the woods. 

"KAI!! KAIGAKU!! ANSWER ME! PLEASE!!"

You yell as loud as you can, trying to shuffle through the snow.

"Aaaeeeuu..."

You hear weird breathing, you turn to your right to see a demon on top of Kaigaku's fallen form on the ground. You start running, then jumping upwards, using the breath of thunder.

"Breath of Thunder..."

You lower your blade a bit, then try to concentrate to aim at the neck.

"Seventh Form..."

You slowly but quickly cut through the neck, agile and efficient.

"Flaming Thunder God."

You land against the ground, next to an unconscious Kaigaku. You swing your sword in a cool technique, then slide it back in the sheath beside your hip.

You hear the body crumbling, then open your eyes, swiftly turning around to Kaigaku. 

You carry Kaigaku home, feeling terrible and regret.

[Flashback over]

You try not to blame yourself too much, but you had to. Because you left him without noticing that he could've been freezing for a while until you found the home or anything like that.

"Uuuugghhh..."

Kaigaku groans, turning around, seeing your sitting form who's fist is against their forehead, distress was in his thought. He sighs, wrapping his arm around your waist, pulling you towards him which you yelped. He wraps his other arm around your waist as well, going over his body and to the other side of your bed.

"K-- Kai?"

You called, not noticing that he's awake.

"Heh, thought you would suffer without me? You know I have eyes and ears, sweetpea!"

Kaigaku believed as he starts tickling you. You start laughing hysterically, then begging him to stop since your very sensitive to being tickled.

"Okay okay, I'll stop."

Kaigaku stops due to you slapping his chest and arm.
You both try to breathe from laughter and exhaustion, looking up the ceiling.

"You know, (Your name), ...I always wanted to tell you... I--"

"I love you too, Kai."

Kaigaku stops, turning his head to look at you which you were looking back as well. Then Kaigaku smirks, turning his head back at the ceiling.

"Heh, you beat me to it. Damn..."

He says as you smile, getting up and hover above him. He smiles back as you both kiss.

"I love you too much, (Your name)."

He says in the kiss as you both get a little more touchy with eath other.

"I would f**k you if you need to know how much I love you."

You reply back as he stops and turns red while you kept going.

[Morning]

"Achoo!!"

You sneezed as Kaigaku gives you (flavor) soup while your grandfather tries to find any medicine.

"Heh, sorry, didn't mean to get you sick, snowflake."

He apologizes as you glare at him, then fake smiled.

"No worries, honey."

You say as he nervously smiles back, not wanting to anger you anymore.

____________________

Author's Note: So sorry for not updating for a while. I was trying to make a new story that has been a bit complicated, now, it's in my relative's hands, continuing it. Once he's done, we're publishing Season 1; Episode 0 and 1.

This x reader is all I can do. I'm still sorry...