My Only Partner 💓 [Human!Akaza/Hakuji x God Complex!Reader]

{Warning: Spoilers!! AND pro-fa-ni-ty!}
____________________________

Push to the ground onto your back harshly as you glance up, everyone upside down in your view who is just watching the fight go down, this... really pissed you off. 

'Why are you all standing there?'

Getting back up and wiping off a drop of blood from your nose while looking up to Hakuji who kept defeating some of the useless men as he finally turns his head to you. Sighing softly at this predicament, dropping the nunchucks, and putting your fists up with a serious look just as he chuckles at such sight. 

"Finally throwing that useless shit, huh?"

He drops the knocked-out man with no remorse and starts walking up to you, inhaling steadily by the intense atmosphere. 

"Whoever does not move out of the way will die along with him."

You warned anyone around you, not taking your eyes off of Hakuji, full focus as few people start to run off, though, others think you were just bluffing and gonna fall to the ground like last time. 
As Hakuji gets closer by running, you get into defense position immediately and look down at his stomach, kicking him back so you can step back for some space as he doesn't stop from just a measly kick. 

Throwing a punch, dodging to the left, then getting shoved back by a power bull forearm from him. Luckily, you defended yourself before you fall to the ground. Taking a few steps back for distance again, next kicking his strong swing away, almost taken Hakuji back, but sways a full 270 counterclockwise to hit you with the same fist you dodge instantly.
Annoyed by your resistance, he throws his right arm again till you blocked it once again, next Hakuji uses his left arm instead which took you back and hits your head, stuck right in front of him, he keeps using his fists over and over. 

"Know your place, ...Hakuji." 

Catching his right arm, pulling him close to you, and softly whisper in his ear, then kick his stomach while grasping his arm. Then, about to knife-hand strike till he ducks his whole body, sliding behind you when you let his arm go, charging at you and wrapped his arms around your waist behind you.
Not wanting to be picked up nor getting your head smashed, you wrapped an ankle/foot around his leg while trying to tug off his arms around you. 

Finally, Hakuji loses his balance and falls off after your other leg hooked around his was able to make him slip, turning to look at him and smacking a sensitive spot in the arm. Then start rolling off of him as the both of you stand up swiftly, you raise your right leg, and swing it to try to kick him, though, he dodges as usual. 
Getting up to his face, you use your left leg which he pushes back, then the right one as he also thrust back to you. 
Though he had an advantage before you could kick with your left leg, he steps in and throws his left arm which you caught in time, but your left leg is around over his left waist, then he was about to pick you up until you dropped both of your arms to the ground and barrel him with legs wrapped around him. 

"Come on! Get him!" 

"Jesus, just knock him out already!" 

"I hope I don't get in fights like these..." 

Distracted by the voices of the bystanders, you weren't able to attack as he pushes you quick and about to use his elbow to hit, yet, you rolled away as he follows along, getting up from the dirty ground just as he did the same, you kick with your left at him which he shields himself with his right arm. 
You jumped up and use your right knee as he blocks it with both of his arms, you smack both of them down, then he was about to punch you with both of his fists till you ducked and grasped around his waist.