Author's Note

So if you're reading this, you've likely finished my book "Brahms Heelshire" and I hope you've enjoyed it. This book is special to me because it's the first book I've ever finished and I've gotten such positive feedback on it by so many wonderful people. Because of all the positive feedback, I've decided to make a Q&A for the story and I ask if you would submit a question that you might have about the book so that I could answer it! (So if you'd like a Q&A leave a comment!!)

I have a few disclaimers I feel like I should talk about, first, I am not trying to romanticize physical or mental abuse by any means, I hope this book spreads more awareness on issues such as abuse and rape. And secondly, I am not trying to put sociopaths in a negative light, I just chose Brahms to exhibit some sociopathic tendencies. I'm fully aware that these topics can be sensitive to some readers. I apologize if any content in the book triggered you, I have placed warnings on the chapters that contain any triggering violence and I hoped you took that into consideration before reading.

It's my first book, so there will obviously be plot holes and scenarios that don't make sense along with grammar and spelling mistakes. It's all part of the process lol! If you by chance catch one, go ahead and comment so that I can fix it! I've worked hard on this book and I want it to be enjoyable for everyone!!

Thank you again for reading, it gives me endless joy knowing I've entertained someone!
-Ri