Chapter 1

*Just putting a lil disclaimer up here. There's gonna be fowl language, drinking, possibly smoking. There's also gonna be GoRe and BlOoD, and  stuff like that. If you don't fancy that kinda stuff, this story might not be for you. If you do fancy that stuff, then enjoy~ I warned youuu~*

Finally, your last class of the day ends and you are free from this boring Hell they call 'School'. Relieved, you gather up your books and head to your locker.

"(Y/n)!" You hear a familiar voice call from down the long, crowded, hallway.

You whirl around to see your best friend, Jay, waving you down and running your way carrying an armload of books and dodging other people in a rush to get home.
You grin and wait for him to catch up to you.
Out of breath, he doubles over and pants. "Hey... (Y/N)... I have a... Question for you."

"And what might that be?" You ask, chuckling.

"Me, Blake, and Kat are all going to a party tonight. You in?" He asks, straightening up his posture.

Your eyes light up at the invitation. "Sure, that sounds fun! Where is it gonna be? Whose party is it?"

"It's Bradley's party. And since it's close to Halloween, it's gonna be in the woods near the back of Blackwater Park. There's gonna be a campfire and everything! It's gonna be so cool, and so full of people!" He gushes.
You roll your eyes when tou hear Bradley's name.
Bradlee is the so called 'hottest' guy in school. With football player muscles, messy black hair, bright blue eyes and a very, very large ego. Everyone thinks he looks good and he knows it. You don't really understand all the hype about him, though, because in your eyes, he's just another person ready to graduate.

You get nervous at those words about the woods. "Bradley is having a party in the woods?"

Jay nods his head. "Yeah, is that a problem?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Cause you don't have to come."

"No, it's alright. It's just that I saw on the news of those missing people involved with recent kidnappings..." You trail off as Jay begins to laugh.

"That's a buncha bullshit! The news just wants people's attention. Plus, those people could be anywhere. I doubt they'd be in the park, or anywhere near it either." He says.

You cast your eyes to the ground. "They found one of the bodies dumped in a ditch near that park, Jay. That was last week." You reply seriously.

Jay's smile slightly fades. "Well... Nothing is gonna go wrong. There's gonna be too many people around for a kidnapper or a serial killer to show up."

You shrug your shoulders. "Yeah, I guess your right. What time does the party start?"

"Tonight at ten." He replies. "I can meet you at your house at nine thirty."

"Count me in." You say, giving him a weak smile. The unsettling thought of chopped up bodies in ditches lingers in the back of your mind.

"Great! See you then!" He waves at you and quickly scurries off through the ocean of students to get home.