Chapter 2

*Just before y'all read this chapter I just wanna say that I do not promote underage drinking,or any drinking for that matter. Be safe, be good and and make good choices.*

You stand in front of the mirror in your room, second guessing your choice of outfit for the party.
You chose a plain black T-shirt and Grey ripped jeans. It looks really plain, yet it's not a formal event that you're going to. You shrug and grab a Grey hoodie in case it gets cold.
Guess this outfit will have to do...
Finally, there is a knock on your front door and you rush to answer it.
Jay is standing on the other side in a red and black button up shirt and black jeans.
"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah, just one more minute." You turn and run back to your room and grab your wallet, cell phone, and a spare house key. Your eyes then drift to your desk. There lays a small black pocket knife your dad had given you a couple years ago. Hesitating for a second, you grab the knife and put it in your pocket. Better safe than sorry...

Returning back to the front door, you close and lock it behind you.
"Now I'm ready." You reply.

The two of you walk side by side down the dark street.

"So where are your parents? Are they not home?" Jay asks.

"They're visiting my aunt. She's getting ready to move so they went to help her. I stayed home so I didn't have to miss school cause she lives so far away. They'll be back next week." You reply.

Jay nods his head. "Cool."

The two of you walk in silence the rest of the way to the party. As you enter the park, the soft orange glow of the bonfire illuminates the trees.
A few people mingle around the fire holding red solo cups or paper plates of food. Some people are dancing to music from a small speaker system sitting on a tree stump.
Bradley stands leaning against a tree talking to a swarm of girls gathered around him. You roll your eyes at them as Jay hands you a solo cup.

You scrunch your nose at the strong scent it gives off. "What's this?" You ask, taking the cup from him.

Jay raises his eyebrows and laughs. "This is a party in the middle of the woods full of routy teenagers. What do you think is in there?"

You smirk and take a sip. The alcohol stings your throat as it goes down but settles warmly in your stomach.

"Good stuff, huh?" Jay jokes, chugging a whole cup like it's nothing.

"Good as it gets for cheap booze." You laugh.

Over time, more people show up until the forest is full of people laughing and talking and goofing off. Kat and Blake arrive not too long after you and Jay had gotten there.
The four of you stay in a small group, not really socialising to anyone else. Many solo cups later, you all are a giggling mess, having a great time dancing and goofing off with the rest of your peers. Just having a good, fun time.

The night goes on and people eventually begin to leave and go home. Blake and Kat say their goodbyes and disappear with another crowd of people who are leaving.
Some others put out the fire and clean up the food and trash.
You look around for Jay, but he is nowhere to be found.
You keep looking around as you stagger over to Bradley, who is even more drunk.
"Have you s- *hic* seen Jay?" You ask him.

All he does is lazily shake his head. "I-i don' even know 'at nerrrd." He slurrs.
What a help he is...

You roll your eyes and look for him a little while longer.
You walk over to a few people and ask, but they all shake their heads. Your last hope is a tall, lanky brunette boy wearing sunglasses....at night. Huh. "H-hey. Have *hic* have you seen my fren' Jay?" You ask.

The guy shakes his head. "No, dear. My apologies but I have no idea who you're talking about." He replies.

"Mmkay, w- *hic* whatever." You walk away from the guy and decide to give up looking for Jay.

He must have went home with Blake and Kat...
You simply shrug it off and begin to make your way back home all by yourself.