Kaash's Interlude . ✨

$ ' Kaash's Pov .

i woke to a beaming sunlight shining through my curtains that lighted up half my room .

i yawned and stretched out my legs and for some reason my body was aching .

hm, i must've had a time last night .
while stretching , my arm came in contact with. somebody's bare back .

i jumped , " WHAT DA' FUCK' " , i slightly yelled . suddenly my body seemed to go backwards as i was falling off the bed .

i fell hard as hell, ass foward.
" AH SHIT! " , i hissed in pain as i rubbed my head . that's where the worst pain was coming from .

i sat in that one position for a little minute to get my thoughts together .

i slowly stood back up . as i began look at my bed , i realize that there was a pretty dark skin girl with black faux locs in her hair . not to mention she was slightly naked .

she looked groggy and confused as she began to sit up .
" what the hell jus' happen ? " , she questioned in which sounded like her morning voice . cute .

but the real question is .. who the fuck is this ?

" nigga who are you & why the fuck are you in my bed ? " , i said in complete irritation and confusion .

for the simple fact that i just fell off my bed hard as fuck and that there's a complete pretty ass stranger in my bed .

" how'd you even get in my house ? " , i questioned again .

she chuckled & propped herself up on my pillows . i can sense that she was very comfortable for me not to know who she was .

" dayum' Kaash , was you that drunk last night ? ", she said .

" what the fuck do you mean ? " , i said completely oblivious to what the hell she was talking about .

" yes silly , last night . at the concert ? " , she questioned to see if i remembered . but nothing rung a bell .

i gave her blank stare while frowning my eyebrows .

& then all of a sudden that same pain that i felt in my head before happened again , this time even worse . i groaned in pain .

hangovers can be a bitch .

" ughh .. you kno' what , i should jus go " , she said as she started to climb out my bed .

whewww , her shape was gorgeous . did i mention she barley had any clothes on .

" this is not a good look " , she mumbled the last part .

i frowned . what the fuck she mean by that .

she started looking at her clothes that must've gotten scattered all over the floor .

" you not goin' anywhere until you tell how the fuck & what the fuck you doing in my house shawty " , i said in all seriousness .

" & why is yo clothes o— " , i stopped myself .

it all hit me ..

" did we fuck ?! " , i questioned with a somewhat shocked expression .

the girl turned around to me with an annoyed look .

" we met at the Brent Faiyaz concert , you brought me back here and YES WE FUCKED ! " , she said slightly raising her voice .

i furrowed my eyebrows & put my hands on my head . i started shaking my head because i couldn't seem to remember anything but me and Jaide driving at night & singing to music .

everything else was a blur .

" i-...i " , i couldn't believe it . i was never known to do shit like this . what the fuck was i thinking .

i don't care about how bad you are or how much money you have , i'll never fuck a random female or have any sexual interactions with an unknown female .

soul ties is real & sharing my energy with a female other than my significant other is something i do not do . like literally i don't even play like that .

" bro " , i was slightly facepalmed myself . " i don't care what you do , don't tell anybody about this " , i said slightly embarrassed .

even though she's very pretty , i don't do hoe shit like sleep around with random people because that's just not me , lol .

" tuh , i wasn't planning on it " , she rolled her eyes and proceeded back to putting on her clothes .

i slowly sat back down on the bed still trying to process everything .

" what's yo' name again ? " , i asked .

i tried to make little conversation so it wouldn't be as awkward even though it couldn't get more weirder than this .

" it doesn't matter what my name is , you'll prolly' never see me again " , she said with an attitude .

well ..

" well i'll like to kno' who i slept with and who is in my house at this very moment " , i gagged while those words came out my mouth . because ew .

she scolded while putting on her shoes.

" not like you remember any of it anyway " .

i eyeballed her because she has no reason to be rude while i'm over here trying to have a decent conversation .

even though i shouldn't even really be associating with her because i barley know her & i literally still have no idea how she even stepped foot into my house .

" can you pick up your pace , you're taking your precious time & i don't know you so please hurry up & get out " . i said in the nicest way possible because i didn't like her attitude .

" yeen' gotta' tell me twice " , she flipped her hair while walking towards my room door .

once she started to exit , she stopped and turned around , looking me dead in my face .

" oh , & jus' to let you kno' incase you 'don't remember' ", she air quoted . " ion' think you have a bestfriend anymo' " , she said .

" HUH ?! " , i stood up so fast , but quickly regretted it because that same pain from before resurfaced .

anger took over my body slightly .

she chuckled , " damn you really don't remember shit " . & with she walked out completely .

what the fuck happened last night ?

$ ' loll , what y'all think happened ? 🥴🤣
- axriahanna