Fake Friends .✨

$ ' Kaash's Pov .

" WAIT WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN' BOUT' ! " , i chased after the girl down the stairs and out the front door .

she made her way out the front door before i could catch up & just kept on walking typing rapidly on her phone .

" AYE' " , i yelled after her one last time before i gave up. she didn't even look back .

" UGGGH ! " , i dramatically yelled as i slammed the door .

i hate when people ignore me . that really triggers me .

i flopped down on the nearest couch , " why can't i remember shit !? " , i said to myself .

after calming down , i decided to call Jaide . i needed answers before i go fucking crazy .

i went to my contacts & pushed on Jaide's name ......

$ ' Jaide's Pov .

i looked at my phone ringing and just stared at it .

this bitch really got some nerve to call me after all that shit she pulled last night .

all to impress some bitch .

$ ' flaashbaack

Brent's concert was finally over & Kaash was currently talking to some dark skin girl, like 10 feet away from me, while i stood by the car waiting patiently .

i checked the time on my Apple watch .

it read 1:30 am.

i huffed and rolled my eyes because i didn't plan on staying out this late , not to mention we have to drive an hour to just get back to our city .

" nigga let's goooo ! " , i yelled at kaash while she was flirting with the dark skin . she was pretty , but i don't have time for this shit .

kaash looked around confusingly, i guess to see where 'nigga let's goooo' just came from. Her eyes soon landed on me and she smiled widely while waving .

you could tell she was hella' drunk .

great , now i gotta drive .

i motioned her to hurry up because i'm not the most patient person .

she gave me a thumbs up with that same stupid smile on her face . she leaned closer to the girl as if she was whispering something in her ear .

i checked my watched again just to be funny . if this hoe take any longer i will gladly drag her across this parking lot.

what seemed like 5 hours later , her and that girl started walking towards me .

i frowned and folded my arms across my chest because i know damn well she not letting a stranger ride anywhere with us .

they both approached the car . " heey jaidey-waideyy " , kaash drunk ass cooed at me like i was a fucking infant .

" give me the keys , i'm driving " , i said while gesturing my hand out for her to put the keys right in my hand .

" NO , i'm driving " , she dramatically yelled . she had her arm around the unknown girl's shoulder .