Waste My Time . ✨

$ ' Kaash's Pov .

we arrived ... not at a club , but at an unfamiliar spot .

" where the fuck are we at kayden ? " , i questioned looking at my surroundings from inside the car . " becuz' dis' don't look like a fuckin' club to me " , i finished .

for one , it was dark as fuck . i really hate the dark , i don't know bro it's just something about the damn dark that makes me hate it so much .

then as i'm still looking around , it seems as if we are behind a big ass building .

he chuckled , " i parked behind the club " . he said like this shit was normal .

i scrunched up my face , " & why tf would you dat' ?! " .

kayden then took the keys out of the ignition and started suiting his self up . you know , looking in the rear view mirror making sure he looked straight and shit .

" i have my reasons " , was all he said as he got out the car and stood there with the car door open looking at me .

i just stared at him like he was crazy because i'm still very confused as to why he would even think to park in the back of a club .

" is you gon' sit dere' or is you gon' get out da' car my nigha' ? " , he said slightly agitated .

i shook my head as i said " tuh' " , and got out the car . i shrugged off the feeling that this nigga was on some weird shit and started dusting myself off . we both started walking around to the front .

music started getting louder and louder and as we  started getting closer i started fixing the collar of my hoodie .

my plan tonight wasn't to fuck anybody or bring a shorty to my crib , it was just to get my mind off Jaide and experience some fun shit instead of replaying the situation between me & Jaide in my head .

" ahhhhh' shit ! " , kayden started rubbing his hands together as if they were cold and started doing a little dance as we made our way to the entrance of the club .

$ ' Jaide's Pov .

what i thought was supposed to be a bar turned out to be a whole fucking club . a surprisingly lit one at that .

there ain't too many of those in Dallas .

& it really started to get deep in here from when i first got here . i'm talking about hella crowds of people started to fill this bitch up .

like it was really turning to happy hour in this hoe .

i pulled out my phone and looked at the time . it was 10 : 05 . i currently been here for 2 hours .
yeah ... it's time for me to go .

the only reason why i came out here in the place was for one , because i thought it was just a chill bar , and for two to come to terms with me and my decision to cut off kaash .

so now that all that is over with and this place is turning into something way different , i can just head out forreal .

i started collecting all my belongings .

real fast hood music started to fill up the speakers of the club as soon as i start to get off the bar stool .

girls from all corners of the club started tweaking and dancing in ways i ain't even think were possible . like shit , gone ahead and teach me something .

" well damn ! " , i said to myself . maybe i'll just stay jusssst a little bit . teeny-weeny bit .

$ ' Kaash's Pov .