Love Songs .✨

( a/n : it don't start getting interesting until the end 😗 . )

$ ' Jaide's Pov .

my stomach was doing jumping jacks as i seen kaash looking at me from across the club .

the fuck was she even doing here ?
i'm trying to forget about this girl & yet she shows up at the same location i'm at .

how obsessed can she be ?

i attempted to stare at her but kaash looked away with a quickness .

i sighed and did a silent pray , " yo' i hope dis' bitch not stalkin' me " .

i saw that she was also with her cousin , kayden . i met the dude a couple of times . kind of a clown if you ask me .

but i see that him and kaash started exchanging words soon as she turned around . i don't know what they got going on but something is fishy .

i mean hear me out , out of all the days and times you telling me they pick the same time of day that i pick to come out here ?

yeah ..... no .

i decided not to be a pussy and walk over there and see what's really up .

i pushed my way through the crowd and towards them .

i'm pretty sure kayden told kaash that i was coming because she turned around so quick .

as i was finally a couple of feet from them , not too close , but enough so they could hear me over the music , they was really looking at me as if i was a ghost .

" oh so you following me now ? " , i said mugging at her .

" ya' kno' ... i could really say the same shi' bout' chu' ! " , she said moving closer to me frowning her eyebrows .

" all of a sudden we end up at the same club after our fallout ? ... hmm' i dunno' , sound kinda' funny to me " , she finished .

did she really jus— ? ... do she really think— ?

" what— ? you think i followed you or sumn' " , i said furrowing my eyebrows so i could understand .

" shidd' , das what ih' seem like " , she chuckled .

i looked at kayden who seemed to be enjoying the show , making the "😯" face . and then i looked back at kaash .

i smacked my lips , " bitch please you got me fucked up , ain' nobody een' worried about chu' enough to een' think about followin' yo' ah' " . i said .

but i slightly lied . i was thinking about her , but i didn't want to follow her , i mean like what the fuck .

kayden made that "😯" face and i snapped on his ass too .

" & ma' nigga' ion' kno' why you sittin' there makin' dat' ugly ass face lookin' bout' stupid as hell   " , i couldn't help it , he was irritating the fuck out of me .

he started doing a nervous laugh , " yeahh .. um' whuteva' y'all got goin' ima' let y'all handle dat' & ima' step outside " .

he slowly started getting up from his seat and walked off .

he then turned around , " i'll be in da' car " , he said to kaash as he threw his deuces up and continued walking away from us .

i rolled my eyes at him and looked back at kaash .

she had tears in her eyes this time , but none seemed to fall out .

" why do hate me so much ? " , she sniffled .
" is it becuz' of whut' happened da' other day ? becuz' if it is then i understand , but ion' think i can live wit' myself if you step outta' my life foreva' " , kaash finished .