Heartbreaker . 💔

$ ' Kaash's Pov .

Jaide just arrived and i couldn't be happier .

i skipped happily to the front door and stepped out on the front porch while i watched her get out of an Uber .

i waited until she looked at me to give her my biggest smile .

Jaide chuckled , " ion' kno' why you cheesin' so hard , we not coo' " .

i ignored her as i said , " look at my jaidey-waideyy " .

that was my nickname for her & i loved it . she on the other hand , not so much .

she stepped up all the steps onto the porch and i gave her a big hug .

" moveee ! " , Jaide yelled smiling .

" say you forgive me " , i said still hugging her after her many attempts to get herself loose .

" you str8' , now get off me " , she said finally breaking free of my hug .

" das' not what i told you to say but dat'll do " , i said shrugging while walking back inside the house .

Jaide walked in after me closing & locking the door behind her . She then plopped on the couch .

" um .... whatchu' doin' sweetheart ? get in dere' and make me sum' food " , i said like she was my maid in all seriousness .

" nigga who da' fuck do i look like to you ? " , Jaide scrunched up her face while taking her shoes off and putting her stank feet on my couch .

" did you forget why i told you to come ova' here ? " , i questioned .

silence ....

" i asked you to come ova' so you could make me breakfast . did you somehow forget that part ? " , i explained while mugging at her .

Jaide got up and sighed , " look nigga you gettin' a luh' too comfortable with telling what to do around this bitch ".

& with that she stomped her way into the kitchen .

" awwww you wuvv meee ! " , i cooed while running up to hug her from behind .

" get da' fuck off me hoe " , Jaide said as she pushed me off of her .

i laughed at her choice of words .
" hurry up & make my food while i take ah' shower " , i ordered her playfully .

" bitch i'll poison dis' shit " , she mumbled while i made my way upstairs & into my room shutting the door behind me .

" yuckk ! dis' shit is digusting ! " , i said as i faked threw up on the floor .

" well scuse' me bitch don't eva' ask me tuh' cook you shit again , the fuck ! " , Jaide's face started to turn red .

i was weak for about 5 minutes before i said , " chill poohh , im jus' fuckin' witchu' " , i took another bite of the syrup drenched pancake .
" it's delicious babes " .

" suck my dick " , she mumbled as she went back in the living room & got comfortable on my couch .

" woah woah woahh watch ya' profane language " , i frowned while making my voice slightly high pitched .

" fuck you ! how's that ? " , she replied sarcastically as she grabbed the remote from wherever and scrolled on Hulu .

Jaide is a real sour puss , she sometimes doesn't know how to take jokes .

i got up from my current spot at the dining table & made my way to Jaide .

i didn't appreciate her smart mouth especially inside my house so i was most definitely about to put her ass in check .

she saw me coming her way so she said , " back da' fuck up " , in a warning tone .

" nigga dis' my house " , i replied as my hand it's way to her neck & i gripped it slightly .

" ion' give ah' fuck " , she frowned while trying to loosen from my grip .

but that only made me tighten my grip around her neck even more not caring if it hurt her .

" i said watch yo' mouth " , i growled through gritted teeth .

jaide put her hand around my wrist trying to get herself free , and i'm not gone lie she almost had it . but i squeezed tighter .

sorry not sorry .

" kaash get the fuck off me bruh' " , she struggled to say while staring angrily into my eyes .

i don't know what got into me ... but all of sudden i started leaning down closer to jaide face . & soon after , our lips connected .

but it was only a small little peck .... but then our lips connected again .... & our tongues collided .

it was like she was hesitant at first , but then she melted into the kiss .

this lasted only 30 seconds though .

Jaide then jerked herself away , " kaash what the fuck is you doin' my nigga ? " , she frowned .

" i— .. i- im sorry ja- ... " , Jaide interrupted .
" nah' bro' you fuckin' weird " , she started to get up off the couch as she pushed me out her way .

" wait Jaide chill , ion' kno' what the hell got into me ! " , i exclaimed as i face palmed myself .

" nah' mane' you jus' onnat' weird shit ! " , Jaide mugged as she started to put on her socks and shoes .

" i- .. bru' where you goin' ? " , i questioned in a hurt tone .

" you supposed to be my bestie , but instead yhu' jus' trynna' fuck & ian' wit' it " , Jaide lectured as she opened the front door and started to walk out of it .

" bruh' Jaide c'mon man yeen' gotta' leavee ! " , i begged . " ion' kno' what da' fuck is wrong wimme' bro' , jus' stay ! " .

i started following her outside .

" hell nah' mane the fuck typa' shit you on " , she spat as she continued to walk out of my driveway & endlessly down the road .

" JAIDE ! JAIDE C'MON ?! " , i continued to yell after her .

she continued to ignore me while speeding up her pace .

" im sorry ! " , i said to myself hopelessly .

wow ... so much for getting my bestfriend back . we literally just got back cool .

but now that i think about it , all of our fallouts has been caused by me . & she always accepts the apologies but i still continue to do the most dumbest shit that always fucks us up in the end .

im sorry ..

$ ' aweee kaash 😔😩 - axriahanna .