Chapter one

MARI's POV 
I was dreaming about me and my mother running in the royal gardens and having fun back in China and all of the sudden there were dead people. I immediately woke up from that dream or nightmare I don't know how to call it. I got up and locked at my phone it was 7 am. I went to bathroom to take a quick shower and got dressed. (I am not good at describing but I have pictures.) I was wearing this pink dress that I made myself. 

Then white shoes

Then white shoes. 

And finally I styled my hair like this

Oh and I almost forgot I was wearing necklace that represents royal family of China

My aunt Emma let my wear it just because people in Paris don't know anything about that

My aunt Emma let my wear it just because people in Paris don't know anything about that. Some think that this is to much for school but by the end of the day I am still a princess. When I was ready I walked downstairs and greeted my aunt and uncle.
"Good morning aunt Emma." I said with sweet voice as always. 
"Good morning sweetheart." She replied back. Uncle Jack was reading news papers as always. We ate breakfast, they looked happy as always, but I couldn't  get out off my head what I was dreaming. Uncle Jack noticed something was wrong and he spoke. 
"Marinette, what's wrong?" He asked worried
"It's just I had that nightmare again about me and my mom and then..." I stopped I couldn't continue it always makes me cry because of that  I had to leave China.
"Oh sweaty, don't cry you will get back to your family soon don't worry." Aunt Emma said with sweet voice. I was smiling and went to school.

AT SCHOOL 
I walked to school and saw Alya with Nino. I waved at them and I have to say they looked surprised like they saw a ghost. 
"Hi Alya, hi Nino." I said. 
"Girl your early what happened today?" Alya asked me surprised because I was always late.
"I changed few details that's all." I said. Then a limo stopped in front of school. We all thought it was Chloe but by our surprise it was Adrien. Adrien waved to us and started coming this way. 
"Wow Marinette your early today and you look lovely as always." Adrien said while blushing little bit. 
"Well umm....I...wanted...I mean... changed few things. Yeah that's all." I laughed nervously while stammering like crazy. Why am I stammering I made a promise to Jace that when I return we will be together. 

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*
 "We better go." Nino said. We all agreed and entered the class. And then I heard someone calling me by my first and last name, you can guess who it was. 
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Chloe said raising her voice.
"What are you doing next to MY Adrien don't you see that I am the love of his life...." Chloe continued but I just ignored her like always. 2 minutes later after Chloe's long speech about her and Adrien Ms. Bustier entered the class all happy and excited. 
"Before I tell you exciting news I will first see if you all are here." Ms. Bustier said and she started calling our names. After 5 minute long role call she looked at us all happy and excited. I though that there is an exam tomorrow or even worse today.
"I have very exciting news class." Ms. Bustier started. 
"Let me guess we have exam tomorrow?" Kim added but he was wrong. 
"No Kim." Ms. Bustier said. 
"So you guys remember the quiz we entered last month?" She asked us. Everyone nodded. 
"Well our class has won and we got the biggest price ever." She said that with more excitement than before. 
"We are going to China for 5 months!!" We all started cheering even I did because I was coming home even if that was for a week, but I didn't know that I have coronation soon. 
"And that's not all." She said and we all looked confused. 
"We have been invited to see the Princesses coronation and reunion with her family!!" Everyone was cheering even more.
"WHAT?!?!?!" I thought but didn't realise I said it out loud enough for my class to hear it even if they were cheering very loud.

How will Marinette get herself out this mess? 
You found im next chapter. 
I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. If I had any mistakes comment so I can correct. 

This is end of this chapter see you soon. Bye!!