Chapter nine

In the previous chapter
*I run out of the room. I was running down the corridors of the castel and to my room. Once I entered I closed the door behind me and sat on the floor.*

MARI's POV
I was sitting on the floor, doors of my room were locked. I was crying. Suddenly I saw a bright red sparkles around me. Suddenly in front of me was last princess of China. Yeah I forgot to mention that every princess or prince has some special ability. I can speak with princesses from past. The princess in front of me was the last ever princess of China because after her there were 20 generations of princes. In front of me was Empress Lv Zhi. She was empress but everyone calls her last princess of China.
"Darling why are you crying?" Lv Zhi asked me in Chinese.
"Lv Zhi, what are you doing here?" I asked her back.
This is how she looks like.

"You were crying. You called me princess." She said, I was confused I didn't call her.
"No I didn't." I said.
"Your tears did. It is one of your special abilities princess." She said.
"One of?" I was confused. One of my special abilities, but everyone has only one.
"Yes. You see you aren't like everyone else Marinette. You are the choosen one that is why you have ability to talk with me and everyone from past. Nobody before you had that ability and you know that speacial abilities repeat it self every 2 years." Lv Zhi said.
"So you trying to tell me that I was destinied to be Princess and have this ability?" I asked.
"Yes princess you are. You have more abilities but you still haven't descover them. So now tell me what is bothering you that you called for my help." She said. I didn't want to talk about that now but I can't just not to tell anyone. I mean I can tell Chloe but she won't understand me.
"Hey come her." She said and we went to my bed. We were now sitting on my bed.
"Well you remember Jace prince of Spain?" I asked her she nodded.
"Well I found out today thet he has girlfriend." I said and tears were streaming down my face once again.
"Oh Marinette I am so sorry to hear that." She said and hugged me. I was now crying while she was hugging me.
"Lv Zhi?" I asked.
"Yes princess?" She asked back.
"So what now? I lost only person that I really loved with all my heart and he broke it into peaces." I said and stopped crying by now.
"I have been watching over you because I am your guardian and I noticed that you secretly like that guy name Adrien. Right?" She asked and I looked at her blushing.
"Well I...I do have a crush on him but he doesn't like me back I mean I was pushing my feeling for him away just to be loyal to Jace." I said blushing. I heard knocking on my door.
"Give me second Lv Zhi." I said and turned my head towards the door.
"YES?!?!" I asked.
"Marinette it's me Chloe can we talk?" Chloe asked. I tured my head to Lv Zhi, she just nodded.
"Talk to you later princess Marinette of China." She said, bowed and disappired. I went to unlock the door. I opend the door and it wasn't just Chloe it was the whole class.
"W..What are you all doing here?" I asked.
"You weren't answering our calls or messages so we asked Chloe can she show us where is your room." Nino said.
"Can we come in?" Alya asked.
"Ummm...sure?" I said but it sounded more like question. Everyone entered the room and was amazed how beautiful it was.
"I am so sorry once again I forgot that they were in the room." Chloe said apologizing.
"It's okay Chloe." I said and she hugged me. We were in my room talking and laughing. We are now watching Harry Potter.
"Marinette why is you necklace glowing?" Alix asked and everyone turned their heads to me.
"It si glowing in the dak?" I said which again was more like question then answer.
"Okay? I somehow don't trust you with this but I will let you be." Alya said and we continued to watch the movie. Everyone was watching the movie but I was thinking about my necklece. I knew that it has been in my family for like centuries but my mother told me that it is just a normal necklace. I have to tell this to my parents, but if I leave now what will class think. I have to think about something and really fast. I stood up and tried to leave the room as silent as possible.
"Mari where are you going?" Nino asked. Busted. I was caught.
"Umm...I have to go to meet with my grandparents." I lied. They all nodded and continued to watch a movie. I left the room and went to the throne room.
"Mother, father?" I asked. They were talking to one of my maids. They turned around, maid bowed and left.
"Yes my darling?" My mother asked.
"Tell me the story again about this necklace you gave me." I said.
"Darling it is going to be 100 time already. Why do you want to hear it again" My father asked.
"I..I just want to hear it again." I lied.
"Your lying sweaty." My mother said. Ups I totally forgot that my mother has ability to see when someone is lying. What now should I tell tem that it was glowing or not?
"Marinette what is going on?" My father asked worried about me.
"It's nothing." I said and runned out of the throne room. I was running down the hall and entered the library.

QUEEN ELENA's POV
"Mother, father?" I heard someone saying. We were talking to one of the maids about the coronation. Me and Mike turned around and saw our daughter. Maid bowed and left.
"Yes my darling?" I asked.
"Tell me the story again about the necklace you gave me." She said. Why again?
"Darling it is going to be 100 time already. Why do you want to hear it again?" Mike asked.
"I...I just want to hear it again." She lied. I hate when someone lies. I have the ability to see when someone is lying.
"Your lying sweaty." I said. I guess she forgot that I have the ability to see when someone is lying.
"Marinette what is wrong?" Mike asked.
"It's nothing." She lied again but before I could respond she runned out of the throne room. I turned to Mike who was worried.
"She is not telling us something." Mike said to me.
"I know but I can only see when someone is lying, I can read people." I said to him.
"Madison!!" I yelled. Madison showed up in 10 seconds.
"Bring Chloe please." I said and Madison left. After 5 minutes Madison and Chloe were in the thorone room. Madison left and Chloe was standing in front of us.
"Your majesty." She said and bowed.
"Chloe we need to ask you something." I said and she nodded.
"Do you know what is wrong with Marinette?" I asked.
"Umm...I do." She hesitated but said truth.
"Can you tell us?" Mike asked her.
"I am sorry you majesty but I think that she has to be the one to tell you the truth." Chloe said. I agree with her but at least we tried.
"Thank you Chloe you may go." I said she bowed and left.
"Mike it has to be something about the necklace or else she wouldn't ask. We have to find her."  I said and we both started looking for her. We looked all over the castel and didn't find her.
"Mike where do you think she is?" I asked.
"Only one place we didn't look but she can't be there only we know about that place. The royal library." Mike said and I looked at him.
"Why would she went there and how did she found it?" I asked.
"There are hidden every legend about China and it's past." Mike answered.
"We better go look there." I said and he agreed. We entered the library and we heard Marinettes voice. Mike and I decided to be hidden and listen at what she is saying.
"Why did it glow?" Marinette asked herself.
"Ugh it doesn't say anything about it." Marinette said.
"Hello Marinette!" Someone said Mike looked at me confused. We didn't know who it was.
"Lv Zhi! What brings you here?" Marinette said.
"Lv Zhi. Mike do you know who was Lv Zhi?" I whispered yelled. He just nodded.
"You called me princess." Lv Zhi answered.
"Oh so I call you every time I need help. Right?" Marinette asked.
"Yes you do princess. So what it is this time? And I see you found royal library." Lv Zhi said.
"Yeah I did found it. I came here to look for legend about this necklace my mother gave me." Marinette answered again.
"Didn't your mother told you the legend about that necklace about 100 of times already?" Lv Zhi asked.
"Yes she did but..." Mari said.
"But what?" Lv Zhi asked.
"Today after we finished talking I was with my class and we were watching the movie until it started glowing at first I didn't noticed but one of my classmates did. My mother said it is just necklace that has been passing from generation to generation." Marinette finished and Mike looked at me.
"Weird, very weird. That necklace was my mothers first she was first person to wear it but it never glow." Lv Zhi said.
"Maybe you can try..." Lv Zhi stopped.
"Try what?" Marinette asked.
"Never mind it won't work." Lv Zhi answered.
"What won't work tell me." Marinette begged.
"Fine. I was about to say that maybe you can try to contact my mothe but it won't work she lived really long ago. You can speak to me because I am your guardian." Lv Zhi said. Marinette sat down on the floor.
"Princess what are you doing?" Lv Zhi asked. Mike and I were just watching not knowing what is happening.
"I Princess Marinette Dupain-Chang of China want to speak to Empress Zhangsun of China daughter of Empress Wu Zetian and Emperor Huang Chao." Marinette said and suddenly there was a bright green flash around her.

You have reached the end of chapter nine. What will happend next you will found out in chapter ten. See you later.

Bye!!