Chapter three

MARI's POV
I woke up and looked at my phone 5:30. I was shocked. I never wake up that early what happened. I looked next to me and didn't see Alya. Maybe she is already awake. I went down stairs and found note from Alya.

Dear Marinette
Yesterday when you fall asleep I went home because I wanted to pack more things for tomorrow. I mean we are staying 5 months in China. See you tomorrow in front of school at 7. Don't be late.
Love you

I went to bathroom and took a long bath. After half an hour long bath I put on my clothes. I was wearing this red dress,

 I was wearing this red dress,

I took those shoes,

I styled my hair different today because I am returning home after 5 years

And I had my necklace of course

And I had my necklace of course. I looked at my phone. It was 7:15. I went down stairs to say goodbye to my aunt and uncle. 
"You look like real princess." Uncle Jack said.
"Your majesty." My aunt said while bowing. I bowed back. 
"I have to go I don't want to be late." I said goodbye and left the bakery. Out side was waiting for me my limo with driver. Driver took my things and I entered limo. 

ALYA's POV 
I was almost late but I came right on time, but I couldn't find Marinette anywhere. Adrien, Nino and I entered the bus and took our sits. We arrived at the airport but I still didn't know where is Marinette. I think she changed her mind after all. I mean it must be hard for her. 
"Okay class. Before we go in we have to wait for someone." Ms. Bustier said. Everyone was confused and wondering who that person is. It has been 10 minutes and we are still waiting outside. Who are we even waiting for. 
"Do you know who are we waiting for?" Adrien asked me with Nino by his side.
"I don't..." Before I could finish sentence limo stopped in front of us.

ADRIEN's POV
Nobody saw Marinette in front of school. It looks like she changed her mind. Maybe she is afraid. 5 years is long period. We entered bus and I took a sit with Alya and Nino. We arrived at the airport. 
"Okay class, before we go in we have to wait for someone." Ms. Bustier said while everyone was thinking who might that be. After 10 minutes I went to Alya with Nino.
"Do you know who are we waiting for?" I asked.
"I don't..." She didn't even finish sentence. Limo stopped in front of us. 

MARI's POV
I was in my limo thinking how will my class react. We arrived. I can already see my class wondering what is going on. I can't wait to see Chloe's face. Driver opened my door as I stepped outside. I looked up and saw everyone was staring at me. I took my things as driver drove off. I walked up to my class and said hi. Nobody replied which made me feel uncomfortable. 
"WELL, WELL LOOK WHO IT IS. ISN'T THAT MARITRASH STEPPING OUT OFF LIMO." You probably guessed who was that. Yup it was Chloe. Before Chloe could said anything Ms. Bustier spoke. "Are we all ready to go?" She asked. We all nodded. We entered the building and there were lot of Chinese people. I just hope no one recognizes me. We were all following Ms. Bustier until she stopped. 
"Okay class, only one person is going to travel in first class." She said. Before she could finish Cloe interrupted her.
"I didn't know daddy got me first class ticket." Chloe said while trying to take ticket.
"No  Chloe, Marinette is travelling in first class." Ms. Bustier said and everyone turned and looked at me. Then some of Chinese people recognised me and they spread the news. They all gather and bowed to me. I had no choice but to bow back. Class was staring at me like I was a ghost. I was so afraid that my secret will be revealed but then I realized that no one is talking Chinese in my class, or at least that is what I thought. 
"Hello citizens of China. It is very nice to see you all again. I hope you are all coming to my coronation in 4 months. And I would appreciate if you don't bow because my class still doesn't know who I really am and I want to tell them when the time is right." Marinette was speaking with people in Chinese so nobody in class understood what she was saying. 

*FLIGHT FOR CHINA IS NOW BOARDING ALL THE PASSENGERS PLEASE ENTER THE PLANE AND FIND YOUR SITS*

We boarded and everyone went to their sits. 

*WELCOME EVERYONE ON THE FLIGHT TO CHINA I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE GREAT FLIGHT*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did while writing it. Before I end I have to say something. I won't be posting for awhile because I have to study for exams and I have competition next week in school. I will try to post next 2 chapter that I already wrote this week but I am still not sure.

This is end of this chapter. See you in the next one. Bye!