Chapter five

MARI's POV
Everyone turned around and was shocked.
"Wow Marinette. You look stunning." Said Ms. Bustier.
"Thank you." I replied. Everyone gathered around me asked some questions but I tried to ignore them.
"Mari-trash wearing this beautiful dress never she must have took it from me." You already know who it was. I just ignored her.
"If you'll excuse me I have to go." I said and left the hotel. There was a limo waiting for me already.

QUEEN's ELENA POV
I am so excited to see my baby daughter today after 5 years. Me and her dad Mike told her sister Carlotte to come to China today because we wanted to suprise her.
"When is she coming?" Carlotte asked.
"Soon Carlotte. Let's go to dining room. We will all have lunch together." I answered. We all went to dining room. (I will show pictures of castel later.)

MARI's POV
During the ride I couldn't stop thinking about my parents and who is that special person. I have to admit I am nervous. Limo stopped in front of the castel. I excited limo and entered the castel. I was so nervouse while I was walking through the large court corridors. I entered dining room and saw my parents and my sister. My sister Carlotte was wearing this dress,

 My sister Carlotte was wearing this dress,

And this crown. She was the queen of Japan so she didn't had tiara.

"Carlotte what are you doing here? I thouht you were in Japan

"Carlotte what are you doing here? I thouht you were in Japan." I asked while hugging her.
"Your mother asked me if I would love to see you and I booked the first flight to China." She answered.
"I missed you sis." I said.
"I missed you too. And you look stunning in that dress." Carlotte said as my parents came closer to us.
"Marinette, dear." My father said while they both hugged me.
"I missed you so much." I said while tears started falling down my cheeks. I was so happy to finally be with my family again.
"We missed you too sweatheart." My mother said. Next 5 minutes we were still hugging. After those 5 minutes we sat down. Lunch was already served so we started eating.
"So Marinette how was in Paris?" Carlotte asked.
"It was okay. I already knew one person but she changed a lot." I said.
"How was in school there?" My father asked.
"It is okay. I have a lot of friends. And I learned a lot of new things." I answered. We were talking for about an hour until my phone rang.
"If you'll excuse I have to take this call." I said while leaving the table.
"Yes?" I answered.
"Marinette I am sorry to interrupt but can you be our guide around China?" Ms. Bustier asked.
"Umm...sure." I answered
"Great we will pick you up in 20 minutes in front of the castel."
"Okay." I ended the call and went to tell my parents that I will b leaving in 20 minutes.
"Mom. Teacher asked me if I would like to take them a little bit around China because in class day before we had our flight she asked us does anyone know anything about The Great Wall of China and I amost told everything I know. So know she wants me to be their guide around China." I said as quick as I could because I only have 20 minutes.
"Wow that is great Marinette." My parents said at the same time.  These 20 minutes went by really fast.
"Your majesty they are here." One of the guards said.
"Okay I will be there in a minute." I said as I turned back to my parents.
"Can you keep my tiara here?" I asked them while taking it off.
"Of course." My father said.
"You better get going you don't want them to wait." My mother said.
"Yeah right. See you soon." I said while rushing out. I excited and saw the bus.  I entered the bus and said hi.
"Why don't we all go without the bus it will be easlier." I said and everyone agreeded and exited the bus.
We went to visit The Great Wall of China, Mukden palace and many more things. After 3 long hours of we started goingo back to hotel but then someone shouted my first and last name. Everyone thought it was Chloe but she was quite whole time. I exactly knew who it was.
"Well, well isn't that Marinette?" Said one girl. Her name was Delila. This is how she looks.