Chapter six

In the previous chapter.
*After 10 minutes someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and was suprised who it was. "Chloe?"*

MARI's POV
"Chloe?"
"Yes it is me." She answered.
"What are you doing here?"I asked her.
"I wanted to say thank you for that back earlier." She said.
"No problem Chloe. Delila is a brat as well like her friends. She doesn't deserve a time of a day." I said while Chloe smiled. I hugged her.
"Okay, okay now let me go." She said while coming back to her senses.
"Nothing happend now I didn't hug you and all this stuff. I still hate you and everything." She said as I giggled.
"Yeah but can you come in I have to ask you something." I said and she entered.
"What it is?" Chloe asked.
"I hope that my secret is  still safe with you. Right?" I asked
"Of course your majesty." She said and bowed.
"Good." I said and giggled.
"I have an idea. Let's go to ice rink with class." She said and smirked.
"Oh I know what are you planning but fine." I said.
"Go to your room now and I will tell teacher to tell everyone." With that Chloe left and I called teacher to tell her.
"I can't believe that she really did that." I said to my self. I went to change my hair style. I changed it to this. And had my make up like this. (Everything is in this picture)

 (Everything is in this picture)

And I was wearing this dress.

I didn't skate last 5 years I hope I don't break anything

I didn't skate last 5 years I hope I don't break anything. I didn't want anyone to see my dress until we come there so I was wearing black jacket. I left my room and went down stairs. I found my class waiting for me.
"Hi. Sorry I am late." I said apologizing.
"No worries Marinette let's go now." Said Ms. Bustier. We all entered the bus and took our sits. I turned around to see Chloe looking at me. Then she took out her phone and stated tiping a message to someone. I turned around back to Alya when I got message. I looked at my phone and it was message from Chloe.

*MESSAGES*
"I expected that you will be wearing a dress." by Chloe
"You will see Chloe, you'll see." by me
"So you did. Which did you take with you?" by Chloe
"You will see when we get there. But don't you dare to do that." by me
"Do what?" by Chloe
"You know exactly what I mean." by me
"Whatever Princess." by Chloe
"Hey!!!" by me
"Haha just kidding with you Marinette." by Chloe
"I have to go Alya is looking at my phone to see who I am texting. Bye." by me
"Bye." by Chloe
*END OF MESSAGES*

After 20 minutes we arrived. This is how it looks from inside.

Everyone was amazed how beautiful it is except for me and Chloe

Everyone was amazed how beautiful it is except for me and Chloe. We started going down when I hears someone screaming my name. I looked who it was and I saw 2 kids. It was 2 girls. Amanda and Yuna.
"MARINETTE!!!!" Amanda and Yuna screamed while running this way.
"Amanda, Yuna." I said and hugged them.
"Chloe!!" Yuna said and both girls hugged her.
"We missed you guys." Amanda said.
"I missed you too girls." Chloe said. I saw that class was looking weird at me and Chloe. Especially Chloe because she was talking in Chinese right now.
"Care to introduce us?" Said Alya and Chloe backed away.
"Sure. Class this is Amanda. She is training here." I said. This is how Amanda looks like.

 This is how Amanda looks like

"And this is Yuna. She is Amanda's sister." I said. Yhis is how she looks.

 Yhis is how she looks

"Hi Marinette's class." Yuna said.
"So what brings you here girls?" Yuna asked.
"Chloe had an idea of coming here." I said while looking at her.
"Great.Come on let's go skate." Amanda said pulling me and my class with us. After she gave everyone skates. Everyone went on ice. I took off my jacket and entered.
"So you choose that dress." Chloe said while skating with me. Everyone was in front of us.
"Yea. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked her.
"No, but I thought you would wear you  favourite dress, but this is okay, at least I think." Chloe answered.
"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked again.
"Nothing. Nothing. And nothing." She answered. We were talking when class with Amanda and Yuna aproach us.
"Marinette since when do you hang out with Chloe?" Rose asked. I didn't answer that.
"Marinette can you still do it?" Yuna asked.
"Do what Yuna?" I asked.
"You exactly know what I mean." She answered.
"What are they talking about?" Juleka asked me. I ignored my class once again. Yuna showed at the rest of the ice and then it hit me. I knew what she meant.
"Of course I can do it." I said.
"Prove it." Amanda said.
"No way. You won't make me do that again." I said.
"Then you can't do it." Chloe joined us.
"Ahhh why doesn't nobody trust me?" I asked practicly screamed that part.
"Fine I will do it but only one time." I said and with that Yuna told everyone to get off the ice. I got to the middle of ice and got into the starting position. Amanda played music and I started skating.
"What is going on?" Alix asked.
"Just watch." Yuna said.

After I finished I saw everyone looking at me and they were all cheering.
"Wow Marinette that was awesome." Kim said.
"Thanks Kim." I said and then I heard someone familiar.
"Well done. I see you are still able to do it."

Who is that person? And many more you will find out in next chapter.

Thank you for reading chapter six. I know I haven't update it in a long time. I had exams in school and school competitions. I hope you enjoyed my story and see you in next part.

Bye!!