Chapter four

ADRIEN's POV
We entered and took our seats, but I was still thinking about that earlier, about what Marinette said. "I hope you are all coming to my coronation." What was that supposed to mean and she said something about some secret that we don't know. I stood up and went to Ms. Bustier.
"Ms. Bustier?" I said as she turned around.
"Yes Adrien?" She replied.
"I have to talk to Marinette about something very important." I said hopping she would let me.
"Okay, but I am coming with you." She said and we left. We went to Marinette's room and everyone followed us. Ms. Bustier knocked and Mari opened and I have to say she was surprised that she saw us.

MARI's POV
I entered my room in first class and it was stunning. It had one big bed and really big window. I jumped on the bed and didn't move until I heard someone knocking. I really didn't want to gat up but I had to. I opened door and was shocked. It was my class with Ms. Bustier. I let them in.
"What are you all doing here?" I asked surprised. 
"Marinette Adrien wanted to speak with you and then everyone followed us." She said.
"Marinette how can you afford this?" Kim asked surprised, while I returned to my big bed. 
"Ummm....I..I..am friends with Princess...yeah." I said while trying to think of other excuses.
Then Adrien stood in front of my bed.
"Marinette we need to talk." He said in Chinese while I jumped immediately because I know he understood everything. 
"You can speak Chinese?" I replied back in Chinese.
"Yes I can but not really good as you." He said while I turned away to try and think of an excuse.
"I used to live in China 5 years ago and I...ummm..." I didn't even finish my sentence and I was cut off by Adrien.
"What did you mean back there "to your coronation?" He asked as I froze. Ms. Bustier took the class back to their sits.
"Umm...I..I made a mistake back there...yeah." I replied as quick as I could. I need to get myself out of the mess that I made by mistake.
"Okay...I will trust you this time, but I will keep my eye on you." He said and leaved. I was so happy that he left. I closed the door and lay down on the bed. During the flight I was watching movie and I phone my sister Carlotte. After the phone call I fall asleep. Ten minutes before we landed captain spoke.
"Everyone this is your captain speking. I hope you enjoyed the flight. And before we land I want our Princess welcome home."  After 10 hours long flight we finally landed and gathered around Ms. Bustier. She was saying something about our roommates and what are we going to do when something interrupted her. It was really loud so everyone turned around to see what is going. Someone was saying my name until I saw who it was. It was my best friend Mei and she was followed by Karl my other best friend. I run up to them and hugged them both. 
This is Mei.

And this is Karl

And this is Karl.