Chapter eight

In the previous chapter
*I left my room and headed down stairs and found my class waiting for me.
"You ready?" I asked. They all nodded and we went outside and in the pool.*

MARI's POV
Everyone was in the pool, but I was outside pool reading something.
"Hey Marinette get in here." Alya yelled.
"Nah I will pass I am tired." I said I continued reading my magazine.

ALYA's POV
"Hey Marinette get in here." I yelled.
"Nah I will pass I am tired." She said and continued to read her magazine.
"Hey guys we have to get her in here she is missing all fun." I whispered to everyone and they all agreed.
"We have to thing of something." Alix whispered.
"First let's call her, we need someone she would listen to." Rose said. Everyone looked at me.
"I am sorry I tried, but she won't listen to me, but.." I continued "She might listen to Adrien." I said and turned to him.
"Okay I will try." Adrien said and left. Adrien was talking to Mari but we couldn't hear. After five minutes he returned but looks like Mari didn't agree.
"Sorry she didn't listen to me." Adrien said and then an idea popped on my mind.
"I have an idea but first tell me what did she say." I said.
"Well she said that she is tired and that she will stay there reading her magazine." Adrien said.
"Tell us the idea Alya." Kim said.
"Well you and Adrien you go to her Rose you will take her magazin away from her and you guys will pick her up and throw her in the pool." I said and everyone agree.
"She won't like it." Said Chloe.
"How do you know? You don't even know her." Nino said.
"Just saying but don't blame me if you get in trouble with her." Chloe said but we ignored her. I showed guys that it time. Rose walked up to Mari and asked something then Marinette gave her magazin that she was reading. Great time for faze two. Adrien and Kim walked up to her and picked her up. She did scream to put her down but they didn't listen. Kim throwed her in pool and we all laughed.
"Why did you do that?!?!" She yelled.
"Well you were missing out the fun and we wanted to bring you in the pool so we, more like Alya made plan." Max said while laughing.
"AHHH YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU WILL SO PAY FOR THIS!?!?!?!" She yelled and everyone stopped laughing.
"Told you guys but you didn't listen." Chloe said and everyone looked at her.

MARI's POV
Rose walked up to me.
"Can I see what are you reading about?" She asked.
"Sure." I said and gave her my magazine. Kim and Adrien approched me I looked confused at them. They picked me up and I knew what will they do next.
"PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled but they didn't listen to me. Next thing I knew I was in pool. I eventually got out off the pool. I was so mad and they were all laughing like crazy.
"AHHH YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU WILL SO PAY FOR THIS!?!?!?" I yelled and everyone eventually stopped laughing.
"Told you guys but you didn't listen." Chloe said and everyone looked at her.
"MADISON!?!" I yelled. After a second my maid Madison showed up.
"Yes you majesty?" She asked while bowing.
"Can you please bring me a towel because my class thought it will be fun throwing me in the pool with my dress on." I said.
"Of course princess right away." She said and leaved. I was getting cold because my dress was wet and I could see that all my classmates are near me. I decided to take of my dress and give it to Madison when she comes back wih towel. Madison came and gave me the towel I took off my dress and give in to her.
"Madison put that dress in my room and bring me another one." I said she nodded and left.
"Now that you got me already wet I will join you but you will eventually pay for your behaviour." I said and jump in the pool.
"Wanna play truth or dare with us." Alix said and I joined them.
"So who is first?" Chloe asked.
"I will go." I said.
"Nino truth or dare?" I asked.
"Um dare." He said and I smiled.
"I dare you to kiss Alya." I said with biggest smile on my face. Nino kissed Alya but he quickly pulled away. Even if the kiss was short they were blushing like crazy. I laughed really hard and they were even more blushing right now.
"Okay m..my turn." Nino said still blushing.
"Adrien truth or dare?" He asked.
"Dare." He said and I know what was next. Alya and Nino looked at each other and smirked.
"I dare you to kiss Mari." Nino said and Adrien blushed. He started coming toward me and kissed me. I was blushing and I could hear my voice inside me I was screaming from inside. I saw Adrien also blushing.
"Kim truth or dare." Adrien asked.
"I want truth." Kim said.
"I thought you were going to say dare but okay. What do you think about Alix?" Adrien asked.
"Umm...well...she is nice, I like compiting with her." That's all Kim said but I knew he wanted to say more because I can read people. I realised that Alix was blushing a little bit.
"Marinette truth or dare?" Kim asked.
"Truth." I said because I didn't want to kiss Adrien again because I swear I will get out of the pool.
"What is with you and Chloe hanging out?" He asked and I was confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well at the ice rink you two were skating together first, you defended her infront of some people we didn't know, she stood up for you today at the ice rink. Explain." Kim said. I remember what Chloe said to me and looked at her.
"We can't hide it anymore Marinette. You can tell them." Chloe said and I nodded.
"Well you see me and Chloe are old friends. We meet in kidergarten, well I practiclly came to her because she used to get bullied by Mitzi, Delila and Alec. I told them to back off or they will have problems with me and they didn't believe me at first so I showed them. That is when we became friends. Two years later she told me that she is leaving for Paris that day and she didn't want to leave. She was crying for like two hours we missed some classes because I was calming her down. That day she left. I was so sad because she was my best friend. After two years the...the war happend and me and my family had to leave for our safety. My parents suggested that we go to Paris. By that time I totally forgot that Chloe went there. After we landed my parents decided to open the bakery and after three days I started going to school. I saw Chloe one day but I noticed that she wasn't the same Chloe she was when she left. She was acting diferent. I never hated her tho even if she hurted me so many times because I knew she was still the same person she was before she left China. And I was right when we arrived at China I noticed that she is happy but she didn't show it to much. Before Chloe left we used to train ice skating together and many more thing. We were practiclly like sisters to each other. And that is whole story." I finished talking and everyone was staring at me not blinking and Chloe was crying in the background.
"I am so so sorry Marinette. I was acting diferent because I was jelause I forgot most of the thing we did together." Chloe said in spainish so my class won't understand. I just smiled at her.
"I didn't expect that." Alya said still shocked and evryone agreed.
"Shall we continue?" I asked and they all nodded.
"Can I ask?" Chloe asked and I let her.
"I know you were asked just a minute ago but Mari truth or dare?" Chloe asked.
"Truth." I said.
"What happend between..." She didn't finish and she was staring at someone behind me. I turned around and saw Jace with one person holding hands. We all came to him.
"Who is this Jace?" I asked.
"My girlfriend of course." He said and kissed her. Tears appeared in my eyes.
"How could you. We made promise to each other." I screamed at him in German. I took my dress and ran inside.

CHLOE's POV
"What happend between..." I didn't finish beacause I saw Jace with some girl. Mari turned around and we all came to them.
"Who is this Jace?" Mari asked.
"My girlfriend of course." He said and kissed her. Tears appeared in Mari's eyes but only I noticed that.
"How could you. We made promise to each other." She screamed in German. Took her dress and ran inside. I understood what she said and was very angry at him
"How could you do that to her?" I yelled at him. He just ignored me and started walking away. I was so angry at him so I pushed him in the pool. We all went after Mari. We started looking every room until we heard a piano. I knew where she went. We entered the room and saw Mari sitting at the piano. She started playing.

She was playing Tears of an Angel. During the song tears were falling down her face. Everyone was listening and was amazed how beautiful she can sing. I knew she can sing like this, but it still amazed me every time.
"If you want to listen her singing then you should be quite." I whispered. They all nodded. She finished the song and started another one.

I noticed that she was wearing different dress. She was wearing this.

After she finished the song she was comepleatly crying now

After she finished the song she was comepleatly crying now. Class wanted to come out of hiding but I didn't allow them.
"Let me talk to her." I said and they all nodded.
"You go to your room. Maybe later we can go to watch the movie together." I said and they all left. I walked up to Marinette. I hugged her tightly while she was crying.
"I am sorry Marinette." I said. She was crying for two hours.
"Wanna go my room?" I asked her. She nodded. I  helped her stood up and we went to my room. I totally forgot that I was sharing room with oher girls.
"Thank you Chloe." Marinette said.
"Your welcome princess." I answered and opened the door.
"So I don't know what promise did you make with Jace but one thing is for sure now, he never liked you." I said to her. We were in the room not noticing other girls and the boys. I don't know what they wre doing here.
"I don't know what I ever saw in him. He said that we will be together when I return to China. He promised to me." She started crying again.
"Marinette hey, you don't have to cry over this. I know you loved him with all your heart and I know you didn't want to accept your feelings for Adrien beacuse of him." I said.
"I can't believe he did this. He said he loved me. He said he will text me every day but after one week he stopped, I thought he was busy because he was Prince. I am so stupid I don't deserve to be who I am Chloe." She said all in tears. I suddenly heard something behind me and turned around. I saw everyone from my class including boys.
"AHH!?!!" I screamed. Mari looked at me and then turned around.
"I totally forgot that I was sharing room with girls but I don't know are boys doing here I swear Mari." I said.
"Don't worry Chloe it's okay." She said.
"Umm I have to go." Marinette said and runned out of the room. I didn't know what to say.

MARI's POV
I was run out of the room. I was running down the corridors of the castel and to my room. Once I entered I closed the door behind me and sat on the floor.

This is end of chapter eight. I hope you liked it, if you did don't forget to share it with your friends and vote. This is the longest chapter ever. See you soon.

Bye peps!