10. during

After a while of travelling on wide empty roads, we finally arrived at some actual civilization after almost an hour of driving. "For those last 10 minutes or so I was almost certain you were taking me to a field in the middle of nowhere to kill me." I admitted to her.

She turned to me with a completely serious and slightly scary look that highkey scared me before she began to laugh.

"Believe me, there were times when I considered it." 

"Wow, ouch." I told her. "But, now that I assume my life is safe, do I get any clues." I tried again knowing full well I was dancing on thin ice with the whole asking her continuously thing.

"Well," She told me as she parked her car and walked around to the passenger door to open it for me, "welcome to the beginning of our first date." She kissed me. Hard. In the middle of an extremely busy street.

I pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"Newton, we are an hour away from home, there is no one here at all that we know. Therefore, tonight I get to take you on a real date, one that involves all the PDA." She explained to me before I crashed my lips against hers.

"Thank you, Iz. For all of this."

"I know it's not ideal and I'm so sorry about that but at least we get a pre-date before we have a proper date back home."

"It is perfect, I love it." I reassured her, squeezing her hand.

"Then let the date begin!"

It felt right. Walking through the busy streets of this foreign neighborhood hand-in-hand without a care in the world.

"You sure know your way around." I told her as she confidently led the way.

A pained smile washed over her face. "This town is my old stomping ground. But here we are."

I looked around at the fair that had been put on by the town. It was filled with rides, games and carnival food.

"Izzie, oh my god! I love it!" I squealed excitedly, the child hiding inside of me escaping.

She laughed at me as she shook her head. "I used to come here every year with my family and it just so happened to be on this weekend, so I decided, why not since I knew your inner child would love it."

We gave each other a quick peck on the lips and walked in, hand in hand. We giggled at the unfortunate child who had accidentally dropped their ice-cream cone smack down on the floor and was now having a full-on meltdown while their parents yelled at them telling them they weren't buying anymore; ah those were the days.

We ran around like kids, hoping from ride to ride, carefree and enjoying every single minute that we could be ourselves around each other.

"This is honestly perfect, Iz." I told her as we rode to the top of the Ferris wheel and I admired the view from below.

"Th-th-thanks." She stammered as she cuddled in close to me and hid her face in my jacket.

I began to laugh when I realized what she was doing. "No way, are you scared of heights?"

"Apparently so!" She yelled at me taking her head out of the crook between my arm before retreating back to the same position once she saw we were almost at the very top.

"Come here you." I told her as lifted her chin up to look at me as she looked around with fear.

We came to a stop at the very top while people got on below us. "I don't like thi-" she began before I could cut her off by crashing my lips into hers.

It was a passionate kiss that melted the world around us away, something she desperately needed in this moment. She bit at my lip and I granted her tongue access to explore more deeply. We pulled apart only when we needed to for air and when we came to a stop and heard someone clearing their throat. We turned to see that it was our turn to get off and we giggled as we ran off and past the man eyeing us with dirty looks.

"Thank you for that, Newton." She giggled once we stopped running.

For the last hour of the fair being opened we decided to put our abilities to the test and compete to see who could win who the biggest stuffed animal from the games.

I watched her adoringly after she won a toy that was smaller than one she had already received from another game, so instead she gave it to an upset child who wasn't winning anything. Her face lit up as the child stopped crying and hugged her legs. The parents thanked her endlessly as she skipped back over to where I was watching, I squeezed her hand and kissed her forehead.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I told her as she giggled and we waved goodbye to the beaming child.

As the stalls began to close and the families began to file out, we decided we should head off too. We walked to the car with a bucket of cotton candy between us as well as two of the biggest toys we could win for one another. Izzie walked out with a massive pink shark while I held the blue dragon she had won for me, tight.

It was proving impossible to wipe the smile off of my face. "Tonight was perfect, Iz. Thank you for all of this."

"You deserve all of this and so much more, Newton. I love you." She told me not even meaning for the words to leave her lips. I watched the look of shock quickly wash over her face. "Oh my god. I'm an idiot, sorry, that wasn't supposed to come out so soon." She stammered.

"I love you too, Izzie. So much." I replied ignoring her blabbering.

Her face lit up as she heard the words. We reached the car and climbed into our seats on either side of her car. It was like we knew what each other was thinking so much so that we didn't even have to say a word for us to both know.

We each leaned over the console and met in the middle. The passionate and lustful kiss soon escalated as our hands run up and down each other's bodies. Before long she had climbed over onto my passenger seat and straddled herself onto my lap, facing me.

"How," I began, "are you," I continued "even comfortable?" I asked her between kisses to which she laughed.

I eternally thanked three-hour-ago Izzie for parking in such a now isolated area as we continued to explore each other's mouths while we learnt more about each other's bodied too.

Eventually, I couldn't take the heat and tension anymore as my hands worked their way up to the clasp on Izzie's bra.

"Are we really about to have our first time in my car?" She giggled while pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"The one-night Sam is sleeping at Paige's and mom and dad are at some charity event where they won't be back until like 1 as well." I thought out loud.

"You're joking right?" she question pulling herself away from me to study my face.

"No, why would I be?"

"You're seriously telling me we could have been doing all of this," she flailed her arms around, "in your big, empty house instead of trying in this small, cramped car?"

"Oh. Hehe. My bad."

"You're lucky I love you, dumbass." She told me with a kiss on the lips before setting of on the journey back to mine.