12. again

Casey:

I spent most of the night unable to sleep. I lay there watching Izzie lay peacefully in my arms and everything felt right. I couldn't understand it really, I mean, Izzie had slept in my bed many times and I spent just last weekend at her house, yet this time felt different, better.

I lift my phone up quickly to check the time and return it to my bedside table. 5 o'clock. Way too early to get up and do anything yet I didn't want to fall asleep in case I stayed asleep too long.

Just like that, Izzie began to stir, not a peaceful stir though, more of a nightmare type tossing as she tightly clenched the sheet that covered her and began to breathe heavily.

"Iz. Wake up, you're okay, I'm here." I shook her attempting to wake her from her disturbing dream.

Her eyes shot open as she quickly sat up and took in her surroundings. I took her shaking hand in mine as I watched her, giving her a moment to catch her breath and regain herself before I pried. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked her softly.

She seemed completely out of it and my heart broke watching her. "Huh? Oh, yeah it's okay."

"Iz," I began before she cut me off.

"It happens sometimes. They've been getting a lot better but sometimes it just happens put of nowhere. The therapist doesn't know what triggers it, she just said something about suppressed feelings coming back to bite me in the ass." She spoke to the wall in front of her. Emotionless.

I lay back down on my bed, taking her down with me. She rolled over so she was hugging my waist and I gently stroked her hair out of her eyes and drew traces on her back. "I love you, Izzie. I promise you that I will be here with you through it all." I told her as I listened to her breaths get softer as she fell back to sleep gripping onto me tighter.

~~

I woke up at 11 to a faint knock on my door. I looked down to find Izzie still hugging onto my waist and smiled at how peaceful she now looked after what happened earlier.

"Come in." I whispered careful not to wake her.

My mom softly opened the door and smiled as her eyes shifted to where Izzie lay. "Morning sweetie, I'm sorry if I woke you. I just wanted to let you know that there are fresh bacon and eggs on the stove. Sam is still with Paige, your dad just left for work and I have to do a grocery shop and am going to stop by Luisa's for a bit."

"Okay, thanks mom. Have fun." I told her as she slowly backed out of my room before reappearing again.

"I'm really happy for you, Case." She began, "You look really happy with each other."

There were days where my mom is my least favorite person to ever walk this planet. But sometimes, just sometimes, she really does know the right things to say.

"Thank you, mom. I love you." I told her as a massive smile crept over her face as she left my room.

I heard the front door bang close after what sounded like skipping down the stairs and I couldn't help but smile at her comment.

"Did you really just tell Elsa you loved her?" I felt a voice question from beside me mockingly.

"What are you doing to me, you've turned me soft." I laughed as I moved the hair out her face that had fallen over her eyes. "How long were you fake sleeping for, sneak?"

"Long enough to hear Elsa compliment us and something about bacon."

I laughed as I looked down at her, arms still wrapped around my waist, her face lighting up as she mentions food.

"Let's go eat." I told her before she began to unwrap herself from around me and leaning up to me for a kiss.

"Elsa is by far the best mom I could currently ask for." Izzie told me smiling. "I love that she loves us and our relationship. Thank you for telling her, I was afraid she would want me gone but I'm glad that she knows, and I promise, everyone else will know soon too."

Her smile beamed when she talked about the things that made her happy and that was one of the many reasons that I loved her so much.

We ran down the stairs to find the warm bacon and scrambled eggs on the stove and dished them up before taking a seat at the small table in the kitchen.

"So, did you sleep okay after that dream?" I almost felt bad for asking, like it wasn't my place. But then I remembered the hurt and pain on her face and I knew that it was my place to make sure that she was okay.

Her mood kind of shifted as she began to play with the food on her plate. "I hate it. Just when everything is finally good, they start up again."

The tears began to softly spill from her eyes as she explained them to me. I scooched my chair closer to her and carefully wiped away the remaining tears and gave her hand a tight squeeze.

"Iz," I began before embracing her in a tight hug as she sobbed into my shoulder. "You are so strong, Izzie. I'm here to help you in any way I can, forever. I promise."

She pulled away as she got up to sit on my lap. "I have never felt as safe as I feel when I am in your arms."

I looked down at her and kissed her passionately as our tongues fought for dominance. She slipped her hands up my top and began exploring my body.

"You know, we have sometime before your family gets back." She winked. "I still need to make up for what you missed out on last night."

"Izzie, are you sure you're in the right headspace for this?" I questioned to make sure while kissing her on the forehead.

She leaned her forehead against mine. "I forehead promise that this is what I want. This is going to benefit the both of us." She giggled as she slipped her hand into my underwear.

I smiled at her before picking her up, just as I had done the night before and taking her upstairs to my room.

I fell back onto my bed bringing her down with me, she fell on top of me in a fit of giggles. My God that laugh. It was the type of laugh that could make you laugh even on the worst of days.

We spent the next few hours before my family began to return home taking turns pleasuring each other and getting to know each other even deeper than we ever had before.

"I'm home girls!" I heard Elsa sing from the front door as she returned.

We looked at each other. "Shit." I muttered as we scrambled to find any sort of outfit from the discarded piles of clothes we had thrown to the floor.

We skipped down the stairs and helped her bring in the last of her groceries.

"Have you girls enjoyed your weekend?" She asked us both.

We stole a secret look at each other as we smiled giddily.

"One of the best, ever."

A/N:

Sorry for the shitty chapter. I just needed a filler before I get into the BIG things I have in mind for the next few chapters. 

So, stay tuned because I am rlly excited for what I have planned and hope you guys are too

Please also drop requests if you have any in mind cos I'm gonna need some fillers for chapters in-between. 

Alright, that's all!

Lots of love xoxo