Chapter 3: Flowers of Past and Future

Your POV~
  I woke up the next morning kinda early, and went to buy some health potions. I came back to the inn restaurant to see Silica at a table.
  "Hey Silica."
  "Oh hi Y/n."
"Nervous?"
"Kinda..."
"Take this." I handed her a teleport crystal. "If things get bad, just teleport out okay?"
"Oh...Alright..."
"Good morning guys."
I turned to see Kirito. I smiled.
"Good morning to you too. Sandwich?"
"Yes thanks."
We went to floor 61 after Kirito finished his sandwich. It was really pretty, a garden filled with flowers.
"Wow...This Floor is filled with couples."
"What's that suppose to mean, Silica?" She's not saying...
"Nothing." And she ran off laughing.
She's definitely saying THAT.
We went along the path, and encountered several monsters. One made Silica's undies show, and I pushed Kirito away to make sure no peeking. But I accidentally activated a skill and threw him across the field.
"Are you sure you're okay, Kirito?"
"I'm fine Y/n."
  "Look!"
  I turned my attention to where Silica was pointing. It was a bed of really beautiful flowers.
  Including my favorite f/f (#yourfavflower). I went over and looked at it. I unconsciously touched the place where I wore one in real life. It was synthetic, and I usually had it on when my family is a part of a formal occasion, but it still held a place in my heart.
  It was my half sister's favorite flower.

Flashback~
  "Hey Y/n. Look!"
  "Ooooo. These flowers are pretty!"
  "They're f/f. I really like them."
  "Really? Oh come on Onee, why did you never tell me this?"
  "I didn't think it was important..."
  "Of course it is! I need to know what to get you when you're sick..."

(Time skip)

  "Here. I brought some f/f."
  "Wow! I can't believe you remembered!"
  "Of course I did. What did the doctor say?"
  "Oh well...Erm...That I don't have long to live?"
  "How could you not tell me this?"
  "Look, I don't want to die frowning, so why not make the best of it?"
  "Well, what do you need?"
  "Can you teach me how to draw?"
  "Oh erm...Okay."
  "You're the best half sister I could ever ask for, Y/n."

  End of flashback~

  I stared at the flower until tears threatened to drop. I wiped them away, and turned to face Kirito and Silica.
  But then, Kirito gave me a f/f.
  "Take it. You like them, don't you?"
  "Erm...Yeah. Let's get going."
  We got to some garden where the <Puenma Flower> (aka familiar revival item) stood. Silica picked it, and we started walking back to the teleport gate.
  As we were crossing a bridge, I sensed a crowd of people behind some trees. Kirito put a hand on Silica's shoulder. He must have sensed it too, I guess.
  "Whoever's begins those trees, you can come out now."
  "I'm surprised you found me, kid."
  "Rosalia..."
  Silica has a look of shock. I was barely surprised. Something seemed off about her all along.
  "I see you managed to get the flower. Well done! Now, hand it over before someone gets hurt."
  "What-"
  "Nobody is handing anything to you, Rosalia."
  I looked at Kirito, he had a serious look.
  "Six days ago, you attacked a guild called Silver Flags. You killed all members except the leader."
  I felt horrible. While murdering in any video game is kinda common, because people are idiots, but in SAO, this equals real life murder.
  "Oh that guild? They barely had anything in them. All they know what to do is to beg for mercy. I was actually most excited about you, Silica, but then you left."
  "So you partied with us..."
  "Yup. So I can know how to kill you."
  Poor Silica.
  "You're not killing anyone today, Rosalia. The leader begged for people to avenge his guild, to have your guild thrown into prison." He took out a corridor crystal. "The destination is the prison. The other guild members can come out, or I'll make you."
  "You're going to take on all of us?"
  She snapped her fingers, and a dozen people came out. RED PLAYERS.
  I reached for my rapier. But Kirito stopped me.
  "Use a teleport crystal if things get bad."
  I lightly nodded. He then took his sword out.
  "Wait, black armor, one sword, no shield...Rosalia! That's the Black Swordsman! The front line player one!"
  "Why would a floor clearer be down here? Go on, take him down!"
  I had my suspicions, but I now know that Kirito was indeed the Black Swordsman. I'm so gonna slap him later.
  The players all attacked Kirito at the same time. His HP wasn't dropping. Battle healing, and plus this gang of idiots probably a lot lower in terms of level.
  After about a minute, they stopped.
  "About 400 damage every ten seconds. That's-"
  Look, he was just acting all badass and I wanted to speed things up, okay? So I just took out about three quarters of those players' health. Rosalia looked at me in shock.
  I put away my rapier.
  "You don't need to show your geeky side, Kirito."
  "Yeah yeah, sorry."
  "Wait I'm green and if you attack me you'll become orange-"
  Before Rosalia could finish, Kirito had already put his sword to her throat. He muttered some things, which were inaudible to me, but I could see Rosalia was shocked after hearing this.
  We went back to an inn after the whole fiasco was solved. I slapped him for using Silica like that, and Pina came back, but that was about it. I walked with Kirito to the teleport gate.
  "Hey Y/n, can you put me on your friends list?"
  "Yeah sure. There you go."
  "Thanks."
  "See you the next time we bump into each other."
  "Yeah."
  "Teleport! Granzam!"
  I saw as light came around me, and Kirito's little smile.

Author: Okay okay sorry it was short! I'm really wanting to get to the good stuff, okay? Oh and I'm skipping over the Lizbeth Arc, since I feel like it doesn't concern Y/n. So Murder in the safe zone it is!
You: How is that any better?!
Author: *Sweat drops* Bye bye!