Prologue

Two couples. Three loves. Each couple loves who their with, but a new relationship developed between these friends who become more and more. It was an accident at first, but it didn't stop. What will their significant others think? Their friends? Each other. They're torn between what they thought was just lust and what became a full blown love. Torn between their secret and public lives.

Khaleb Kyng: male main character. 5'10, 227lbs, black braids Carmel skinned. Love's his girlfriend but is always sceptical of himself. He does everything in his power for her. He has certainly issues that he can't work past. As well as fears he can't face for one reason or another.
Nicknames: Kay, K.dot, Kyng, sky, Ky the sky

Jalina Robinsons: khaleb's girlfriend. 5'5, 189lbs, darkskined with long hair. She cares for him but has a dark side to her as well. At first it seemed like love but it definitely became about something else. Power, money.. who knows. She pressures him into too much, even when he says it's going too far.
Nicknames: Jan

Zoella Cloud: Female main character lightskinned best friend of khaleb. 5'6, 164lbs, Burnett hair to her shoulders. Zoella loves her boyfriend and best friend like no one else in the world. Fluent in three languages. Straight A student. Always needs reassurance that she isn't a horrible person. She is an easy crier, and and passionate passive friend.
Nicknames: Zoe, Zoey, cloud

Mikey Michaels: darkskined boyfriend of zoela. 6'2, 256lbs, short bald fade. Muscular. Is a good guy, but is constantly saying the wrong things and never apologizes. Doesn't care to apologize either. He's the jock if the group, thinks he could have any girl he wants.
Nicknames: Mikey, Mike,