Another Marking!?

Zoella and Khaleb go out for lunch one day. Khaleb orders her food for her, which makes her blush. As the food comes their conversations come naturally and the amount of chemistry they share is beautiful. Which he calls her too. When their food gets there, the share eating from each other's plates, feeding each other and kissing every now and again. It was like a real date. But it isn't, they aren't together. This is a lie from both of them to there others. Whether they want to leave or just don't see a reason to stay. They didn't care at this moment though. In fact, Zoella said they should get a hotel room. And they did in fact. Hopping in his car they drive about an hour or so out of town. And get a room for a week, top floor beautiful view. They don't worry about clothes or anything. First thing they do is go shopping. And then they go see a movie and go to the beach.they stay there untill 10 o'clock. Khaleb gets a message from Jan and he just doesn't care to respond. "I'll be back when I'm back okay." He shuts his phone off and puts it away. Mikey sends Zoe a similar message. To which she responds "sorry hun. I'm out of town. I'll be back in a week." They go back to their hotel room and start kissing the moment the door closes. She shuts her phone off and puts it on the charger as does he. The place it far away so they aren't even rented to look. "Just like our first right?" Zoe jokes. "Nope cause your not drunk enough to make the horrible decision to sleep with me. You're just stupid now" they joke and kiss. As she takes his shirt off, she sees a huge bruise on his rib. "Whoa.." she exclaims "ummmm.. what's this!? Where did this come from!?" "It's nothing zo-zo." He says quickly. "NOTHING!? THIS.. IS NOTHING!? KHALEB JEREMIAH KYNG JR. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?"  He swallows spit and looks at her as she gets off of him and sits next to him grabbing his thigh. "Tell me please baby" he looks at her "promise me you won't do anything..." She kisses him. "No. Now tell me"
He reluctant tells her everything. The first time, the most recent time and why he needed to get away for a week. "Hell I don't even invite you all in anymore cause I'm always working and she doesn't clean shit. I'm attacked when I try to leave. She broke a bottle over my head last time. I was so dizzy I couldn't do anything." As she starts to cry a bit she kisses him and the rest of the night the hold each other. "So 5his is real live huh?" She asks. "With all it's heart yes."

There is one problem though. This girl named Kimmy. She followed them and took pictures. She's a journalist for the school paper. A football scholar and a girl on the Dean's list having an affair. That would get her an "A" for sure. She has all her info and leaves. "I gotta type this up." As the couple has been there for 3 days their dates have only gotten more extravagant. They when to a museum and had dinner. They went skating and had pizza the next night. Then, a candle light dinner on the beach. He said he was gonna break up with Jalina no matter what. Soon. As they kissed the waves crashed perfectly with say yes by floetry playing on their radio. Everything was perfect. They went back to their hotel room and got more kinky than any other day together. Whips, ball gag, cuffs, pet names even a plug tail.. for both. "Are you sure about the tail part zo-zo?" He says in fear. "ABSOLUTELY. ITS SO HOT ON YOU" he reluctantly obliges and likes it more than he thought. They had a night that carried into morning. They loved each other strongly. And better than with the people they loved with.