Love's Lyies.

Jalina's story ends here. After she walked out on Khaleb and Zoey, she got in better relationship financially. Now dating a higher profile celebrity, she has a higher amount of wealth but he doesn't take well to her trying to abused him. My name is as a means of maintaining a pecking order, he has hit her before and continues to do so whenever she gets out of line. She threatened him with her brother just like she did to Khaleb, but in return her brother was assulted himself. Like Zoe told Mikey to get tested, Jalina finally did and reviled to her current boyfriend that she was not only pregnant but then she was also a carrier of an STD. He beat her but to a point that she could still be able to move, but to ensure she knew her place once and for all. They are still together, to her dismay. When she tried to break up with him, he gave her deadly strong reasons to stay.

Mikey's story ends on a better note. He was never a bad guy, just made bad decisions. He got tested as well and came back negative. He and his boyfriend and girlfriend all live together. He's in a three person relationship. Mikey and khaleb made up soon after he was in the hospital. Khaleb apologized and Mikey cried to him thanking him for always being a good friend. The trio still hang out from time to time, but some. Have more things to take care of than others.

Xaiver and Kimmy went on and got married after they killed the president of Pluto. They get really high. They live nextdoor to Khaleb and Zoella and are over often. Kimmy did cheat on him during their dating stage, but he accepted her back after a lot of time and thinking. They have 3 kids together and are expecting another. Zero and his boyfriend Daymien also keep in contact with Xavier and Khaleb. He doesn't keep in contact with Frank who shortly went to jail for assault with Jalina not trying to help him in the slightest. Scooter went on and became a very successful lawyer and secretly an adult film actor.

"Look at us now Kay. Look at us now babe I love you Khaleb Kyng." Khaleb and Zoella married each other shortly after he got out of the hospital. He also was able to go professional along with Xaiver and Mikey all being drafted to their home team. They were nothing special but they helped achieve 1 super bowl. Zoella, on new years, told Khaleb about their fist child to be. They now have 4 kids and love each other, and their path to being together. "I love you too Zoella Kyng."