Mike and Jalina's night

As sKY and clouds' night ended, Mike's night was about to start and so was Jalina's. Jalina started the car ride by being pretty inappropriately coming into Mike. Mike gets to her house and tells her to get out angrily. Not liking how she came onto him. "Get the fuck out of this car." Mike snaps. Jalina shocked calls him a shrimp dick bitch and slams the door as she goes to the apartment that she and khaleb own. Mike drives off swiftly. Going to the party's after-party. He knew Zoey and khaleb would be fine that night so he went to have more fun seeing as how how didn't get to have any. When he gets there, he sees a group of people he can be around a majority of the time as he is bad socially, even as a popular dude who knows alot of people.

Meanwhile, Jalina all alone decides to just watch TV and order pizza. An uneventful night to say the least. "Khaleb. That bitch. Of course he gets too drunk. Maybe I do push him too much.its not like he ever does anything for me to stop it.. great it's only seven twenty-nine. Another hour before my pizza.im getting high." She goes to the bathroom and gets her weed out that she hides from khaleb. She sits in the living room and smokes up two or three blunts.

Back with Mikey, he's getting more comfortable before alot of people start leaving the party. He sees an old friend he can catch up with. "Toddy!!?" He yells across the room. "Is it that dumb cunt Mikey" he says in a joking manner. The friends hug to which Mikey goes "wow what's it been, 3-4 years now man?" To which Todd responds "yeah it's been too damn long bro, hey it's entirely too loud." They move around to upstairs where they pass this room with some girls making out to which Mikey turns down. Todd looks suprised as they continue forward looking for a quieter room. "DUDE!! WTF!! THOSE CHICKS WERE HAWT" tod exclaims. "Toddy, I have a girlfriend I love. Plus, I could get those girls to do that anyway I could ever want. I'm the king around here dude. Where's the fun in two chicks that it takes no try for me to get." Mikey explains. "I like a challenge." Todd looks back through the doorway "a challenge huh? Your slick dude. So tell me what's the next challenge huh? You gonna cheat on Kaylin or kloe or whatever her name was?" Mikey looks at Todd. "Zoe." I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but dude. You knew her name. We just got together last year." Todd shoes him. "Dude one chick when you could have them all." Mikey responds telling Todd he doesn't want any other chick. At that moment Todd kisses Mikey. "Is that what you want?" Mikey looks at Todd suprised "no. I said I wanted a challenge. I figured you wouldn't be a challenge." Mikey grabs Todd's ass and kisses him again. Toddy gets up and closes the door. This being Todd's house. He knew no one would interrupt. Mikey's night was about to heat up as well. He looked out the window at the cloud in the sky. Hoping that Zoe would never learn about this, but also wondering if she was looking at the sky as well. Then, Todd closes the window and strips nude. Mikey gets behind Todd and starts kissing on his neck as he strips. Both men fully erect get close and make out. Mikey felt a bit bad for cheating, but he was so into Todd it was just for a moment. Todd threw Mikey onto the bed and their night escalated. From kissing, Toddy went lower on Mikey's body as Mikey moaned Todd's name he told Todd how Zoe doesn't hold a candle to toddy's oral skills. Mikey pushes toddy onto his back and gets on top of him. "You're gonna let me put it in you? You've never let that happen before." Toddy slaps Mike's ass. "Mm. Next time slap it harder. And yeah, I want to do something different and I want you inside me for once." Toddy slaps Mikey ass harder and puts his dick inside. Both moan but Mikey is hurt but doesn't stop it. He starts riding vigorously making Todd cum extremely fast. Todd grabs him by the throat and rolls over putting Mikey on his back and thrusts hard inside. Not only releasing more inside but getting deeper. Choking Mikey and getting rougher. Mikey himself also cums hard from the pounding as the two men kiss. Mikey's cum spurting out onto both of their chests continuously pounding into him the men look at each other in lust and ecstacy. Their nights climax has yet to come. But the first of many has.

Jalina on the other hand at this point was the only one not "getting any" yet she thinks everyone else also has blue balls. Something she intended on changing. Eight o'clock arrived. At this point in the others lives Mikey was kissing a man and Zoe and khaleb were making love. Jalina's pizza came. As the doorbell rang, she answered the door very nice. "Hi, your total is 15.14 ma'am" the pizza boy says. "Ma'am?! I'm like a year older than you. I'm 23." The pizza boy looks and responds with "I'm 18 chick. Are you gonna pay me or not!?" He says in an agitated tone. She tells him to step inside so she can get the money. As he comes in, jalina goes to get the money but he finds a problem. "Hey, miss.. this is only 10 bucks. I need at least 15." He says getting more irritated. "Look kid. That's all I got, but I could pay you in other ways. If your okay with a tip?" She says seductively. She puts the pizza down walks over and locks the door. She smiles at him and takes off her robe. She looks at a picture of herself, Zoe, khaleb and Mikey. She puts it facedown and walks over and pulls the pizza boys dick out. "Hmmm.. glad I ordered a large sausage" the pizza boy fake laughs at her joke and puts his dick in her mouth and thrusts hard. "This is definitely gonna cover the pizza and the tip." He gets aggressive and she gags to which he doesn't care. He starts brutally fucking her mouth pulling his dick out spiting on her and slapping her saying " take this dick straight down that whore throat." He puts his balls onto her chin thrusting as deep as he can. "Oh fuck. Whose a good lil slut? Taking 8 inches huh?" She gags and pushes him off. "Fuck!! Are you trying to kill me. Fuck.. alright, bring that cock back here." He steps back up thrusting in. With each thrust drawing him closer, she grabs a slice of pizza and tells him to nut on her face and the slice. She gets one more good tongue trick in that makes him explode. As his cum shot out onto her pizza, into her mouth and on her face she swallowed the nut in her mouth and ate her pizza. "Alright leave" he pulled up his pants and left out. "Enjoy your pizza and your night lady." He stubbles out the door. "She grabs a marker and the photo, she puts cum on the pic of Zoe and marks an "x" on Mikey a d khaleb's faces. As she sat there satisfied with a bit of cum, she wanted more. It's mine fifteen at night. She wonders what more she can do to get a nut. She cleans her face off after a minute. She looks outside and sees a group of 3 dudes walking down the street. She gets the idea and she goes with it. She walks outside to meet the dudes and she talks with them seeing if they wanted to come inside for a bit. As the three go in, she grabs her weed and turns on Netflix. The night of her night was about to begin. She felt no remorse for cheating at all.