Prologue

Jisoo's pov

"Ugh! This annoying guy hid my books again! Ugh! Where is he!?"

Those days I was so irritated at taehyung who always hides my books, phone, and my other belongings.

Now we are older, his now my boss, the CEO of the company I'm working at, Just great! He didn't even change, still, the annoying person I know, yet the problem is, I still have a crush on him, my feeling for him never faded when we were high school.

Taehyung's pov

Jisoo the girl I have a crush on since high school, I tried getting her attention by hiding her belongings, yet we always get into a fight, I remember those days when we were always stuck in detention.

Now that we were older, I'm now her CEO, she works for me, she's my Secretary, I just love messing with her, I love how she will get angry at me and chase me, she never changed.

"You're still the same when we were in high school!" She yelled at me as I held her phone up to the air as she tried grabbing it while jumping since I'm taller than her.

"yeah! Why?" I asked her, raising one of my eyebrows as I look at her, jumping trying to get her phone.

"you're still annoying!" She said as she hit me in irritation.

"Hit me one more time I'll kiss you!" I said holding her close by the waist, she stood still looking at me.

"Tsk! I won't fall for your tricks!" She said rolling her eyes, she was gonna hit me again when I grab her wrist and pulled her closer.

"You're challenging me huh?" I asked looking at her in the eyes.