Chapter 1

Jisoo's pov

"Ey! Do you remember taehyung" rosé suddenly asked, I was sipping my drink but I stopped and looked at her.

"Kim taehyung?" I asked her raising one of my eyebrows.

"Yeah," she said taking a sip of her drink that she ordered.

Me and my best friend rosé met up in the café every week, she's my best friend since high school, also about that taehyung guy, his one of our troublesome classmate.

"What about that jerk?" I asked crossing my arms waiting for her to speak again.

"Well, that company you're working at.." she paused for a second before sighing and speaking again.

"He brought the company," she said and my jaw dropped.

"You serious?" I asked her, rosé is the kind of person who usually doesn't like to joke about serious stuff.

"Yeah..., I read it in the news yesterday on the internet, I saved the post, look!" she said giving me her phone, I look at her phone and indeed, it was real news posted by a real news channel.

'Kim taehyung, bought gy company yesterday, he bought it with 10 billion in cash! What a rich man'

I scoffed, I didn't really think this jerk can actually be successful, cause he always been trouble back in high school, his the boy who doesn't care about his grades, I really don't know how he passed and graduated.

I gave rosé her phone back.

"So now what? Are you gonna switch to another company?" rosé asked.

"Nope, I love my job too much, I don't care if he's the owner, the CEO is probably still my CEO," I said taking another sip of my drink.

"How did he became so rich? He failed almost all of our class, I don't even know how he graduated" rosé said confused.

"Yeah... I guess people really do change," I said taking another sip of my drink.

(next day)
I walk into the office, I went to my desk and immediately started working.

5 minutes into working girls started screaming, I jumped by the sudden screams, I stood up and look why were they screaming.

My eyes widen when I saw taehyung walking in, I sat back down, I knew he bought the building, but why is he here, I cover my face with my hair while looking down, I peak and he was not here anymore.

"Why is he here?" I whispered to myself, I sighed and continued working.

]Taehyung's pov]
I bought this company cause it's the top one in the richest companies if I have this double the money.

I went into the building today. As I walk in where all the workers work, all-girls screamed, I only needed to cross here to meet the old owner so he can give me the files who works here and etc.

"Morning mr.kim" the old owner greeted me with a handshake, I shook his hand and we sat down.

"So here's the list of workers," he said giving me a folder, he also gave me some other folders about the company.

"I have my secretary here, you can change her position anytime," he said, I look at him.

"Why is she your secretary?" I asked him.

"Cause she's smart and sexy, if she's your secretary you won't regret it, she can keep your focus," the old owner said smirking, ew! This man is disgusting.

I rolled my eyes and opened the employees' files, where all employees have their names/bday/age and more.

I kept scrolling through the file until I stop on the letter 'J' on the worker's file, there I was looking at my high school crush.

'name: Kim Ji-soo
Age: 25
Birthday: January 3, 1995'

It was her, it's really her! It's her picture and everything

"Is everything alright mr.kim?" the old owner asked.

"oh nothing," I said.

"So you can organize everything, I'll go now," the old owner said, we shook hands and then he leaves.

I sat down on the CEO's chair, a.k.a, my chair.

His secretary or my secretary now walked in, yuck, she dresses so revealing!

"Can I get you coffee sir?" she said in a flirty voice, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna change your position in the company, I don't want my secretary to be you, go back to work," I said, her jaw drops, I guess, his old boss doesn't tell her that.

"get out and get to work," I said she bowed before leaving my office, this office is nice, no wonder our top 2 in high school is here.