Chapter 4

[Jisoo's pov]
The next day and I saw the office was empty, I look around and saw no one, none of my co-workers are here, weird.

I went to taehyung office where I work now because of his stupid mind.

I opened the door and saw him smirking.

"That's ugly," I said in disgust.

"That's rude," he said rolling his eyes.

"You know, you could just greet me with a 'Good morning' than saying 'That's ugly' " he said complaining as I went over to my desk.

"And you could just greet me with a smile, then a smirk," I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you noticed something strange?" he asked me and I turn to him.

"Yeah, no one's here, just me and you," I said leaning back to my chair, then my eyes widen as I thought of something.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're the one behind this!" I said yelling at him.

"Yup, you are correct, I texted everyone to have a day off today," he said smirking.

"I didn't receive one!" I complained.

"That's because I didn't send you one," he said smirking, my mouth opened wide.

"YAH! THAT AIN'T FAIR!" I said yelling at him.

"Now, Now, Go and work, I'll be taking my leave now," he said patting my head, I moved his hand away.

"I'm leaving!" I said standing up.

"Nope, go work, I'll be watching you through the camera, have fun alone!" he said smirking before walking through the door, closing it behind him.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I yelled at him but he was gone, ugh! He's so annoying!! he must be kidding!

"Ugh! Whatever!" I said as I groan in annoyance, I turned my laptop on and started working.

[Taehyung's pov]
I went downstairs to the security room to watch her, I smiled as I saw her work.

"Am I too cruel?" I asked myself as I lean back to the chair looking at her working.

"Well no that much, she kicked me," I said shaking my head as I look at her working.

[Jisoo's pov]
The silence this office gives me makes me scared, I'm alone.

I hate it! Why does taehyung have to be this mean? I hate this, it's so creepy here.

I look around since I feel like a monster will come and get me, I hate this!

I stopped typing and look around the room.

"Jisoo...stay calm...it's nothing," I told myself as I shook my head to get my thoughts out or my head.

I started typing again then a book fell from the bookshelf, I froze in place and look behind me, I stood up and walk towards the door ready to run, I feel like someone is behind me.

I held the doorknob and opened it at once and dashed outside the room running somewhere.

[No one's pov]

Taehyung looked at jisoo through the camera, he tilted his head, the book fell since taehyung was reading it earlier, he put it in the bookshelf quickly since jisoo was gonna arrive earlier so he put it there quickly.

Jisoo stood there in the door, taehyung lean through the screen and watch her movement.

"What is she doing?" taehyung asked himself, jisoo quickly opened the door and ran outside the room.

"This is bad she's scared!" taehyung quickly sat up from the chair and opened the door through the security room and went up the stairs in a hurry.

As he turned into the corner, jisoo and taehyung bump into each other.

[Taehyung's pov]
She bumps into me, I remember that time in high school, where we built a hunted house in the school, she almost fainted, this is a bad idea to get back to her for kicking my leg.

"You okay?" I asked her trying to keep my cold attitude on.

"y-you're mean.," she said quietly as she breathes heavily, my eyes just widen, oh no! Did I go that far?

(hi it's the author, sorry for keeping you all wait, I was just enjoying my quality time without social media, sorry for the wait, and sorry so ending this chapter this short😔)