Chapter 3

[Jisoo's pov]

"You're my secretary now," taehyung said looking at me in the eyes while smirking.

"UGH! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!?" I said shouting at him in anger.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR SECRETARY!" I said as continued my sentence, I really wanna kill this guy since high school, I just don't want to be in jail so I didn't kill him, and plus I have feelings for him, even I have feelings for him I can't lie his annoying.

"No choice, I already changed your position in the office," he said shrugging, Ugh! How do I kill this guy?

[Taehyung's pov]
I can tell by her face she's very angry, she looks like she wants to kill me, well, I know her too well, I guess it's 1 to 1 now.

"So aren't you gonna do work?" I asked her.

"I didn't sign up for this!" she said going to her desk while stopping the ground.

"Stop stopping the ground, you might wreak the floor," I said teasing her again.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT OR SOMETHING!?" she asked yelling at me angrily, she looks sexy in my opinion, she has a perfect body, I just doing it cause I wanna tease her.

"So what if I really calling you that? What are you gonna do?" I asked her raising one of my eyebrows, I like her seeing getting angry because of me, I miss this these times in high school.

She did something unexpected.

She grabs one of her books and threw it at me, good thing she missed me or else that's gonna do a lot of damage, the book was thick.

"YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY!? IF THAT BOOK HIT ME IT WILL DO A LOT OF DAMAGE!" I said complaining.

"I DON'T CARE!!" She yelled and threw a plastic water bottle, again I avoided it.

"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" I asked her looking at her, she is really angry, I guess don't tell a woman they look fat? But I was just joking!

"YEAH!" she said throwing another book.

When she has nothing throwable in her desk she ran after me, trying to punch me, she is really angry.

I blocked her punches and I then hold her hands down.

Our faces were close to each other.

"Let me go!" she said trying to break free.

"if you don't shut up I'll kiss you!" I said, her eyes widen, did I really said that? Yah! Kim taehyung! Get yourself together!

"Really?" she asked, I was confused by her answer.

Then my confusion turn into pain, she kicked me in the leg, I let go of her hands and I touched my leg where she kicked it.

"Ouch!" I said hissing in pain.

"Nice try mr.kim taehyung," she said smirking.

'just you wait Kim jisoo, I'll get my revenge, it's now 1:2'