Chapter 2

[taehyung's pov]
So now I changed the position of my old secretary, now let's pick a new one.

I opened the worker's file and I saw jisoo's face again, hmm..., is this a sign?

I called my old secretary and she walked in.

"Yah! Call Kim jisoo to my office, I'll change both of your position" I said she just nodded, guess she's still hurt to what I said, tsk! I don't care.

[jisoo's pov]
I was working until our CEO's secretary tapped my shoulder.

"The boss wants you to come to his office," she said whispering since the office needs to be quiet cause everybody needs to be focus on work.

This was weird, the boss never calls anyone to his office, except for his secretary, he only calls workers to his office is they are in trouble or fired, so I'm pretty scared, did I do something?

"Why? Am I in trouble?" I asked her confused.

"I don't know" she simply replied, I then stood up and followed her to the boss room.

Once we were in front of the door she knocked.

"Kim jisoo is here," she said as she opened the door and I walked in, I was looking at her, she then closed the door.

"Nice to see you again, ms.top 2" wait! I recognized that voice!

I look up and saw taehyung, he was smiling, more like smirking, ugh! The annoying guy in high school.

"Kim taehyung?" I asked he smiled more.

"Yes, for now, call me boss Kim taehyung," he said, I tilted my head to the side in confusion, where's the CEO?

"Where's our CEO?" I asked him looking around the room.

"I bought the building and I'm the owner now, and I made myself as CEO," he said smiling proudly, he stood up from his chair.

"Why did you call me here?" I asked him crossing my arms, this is so annoying.

"I'm changing your position in the office, you're now my secretary," he said walking closer to me.

"Why me?" I asked him confused.

"Cause you're smart, you're the top 2 in our class, you almost beat namjoon for top 1," he said I rolled my eyes.

"no thanks," I said rolling my eyes.

"Tsk! Your still the same since high school" he said rolling his eyes, I rolled my eyes and gonna walk out the door.

"if you walk out that door, you're fired," he said threatening me, tsk! I won't fall for that.

"I ain't falling for that," I said opening the door and walking out, I won't fall for his tricks, I don't want to be his secretary!

[taehyung's pov]
She walked out the door, ugh! She knows me too well.

"Well, plan B then," I told myself smirking.

[jisoo's pov]
Today I don't feel like going, I don't wanna see that annoying Kim taehyung, I don't care if he's the owner.

I walk to my desk and it wasn't there, I look confused, I asked one of my co-worker irene who was sitting beside me.

"Hey, irene where's my desk and stuff?" I asked her confused.

"The boss took it, I don't know why," she said, ugh! I'm gonna kill Kim taehyung!

[taehyung's pov]
I was looking at the CCTV, she walked into the worker's room, she was finding her desk, she asked irene who was sitting beside her.

She looks angry and she started walking to my office, my plan is going well, looks like irene told her I took her desk, well 3, 2, 1.

Bang!

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!" She said kicking my door down, she was shouting at me, I just smirked at her.

"WHERE IS MY DESK!" she said angrily.

"Looking for that?" I asked her while pointing at her desk and chair on my right.

"Ugh! Why did you put it here!?" she asked angrily.

"You're my secretary now"