Chapter Thirteen|| Snoke

My eyes met with a red room. Snoke sits on his throne and his knights decorate the edge of the room. Kylo places his hand on my lower back and pulls me into the room. "Well done, my good and faithful apprentice." Snoke praises. His voice even creepier than I imagined. As Kylo kneels behind me I take a few steps loser. "My faith in you is restored." I tense up feeling a little under dressed in my normal black pants and ever so slightly cropped thin t-shirt. "Young Y/n." He addresses me. Stay calm. "Welcome." Suddenly my cuffs release me and clank to the floor. I rub my wrists out of habit. "Come closer, dear." He requests with an unsettling sweetness in his tone. I don't move an inch. "So much strength. Darkness rises, and light to meet it. I warned my young apprentice that as he grew stronger, his equal in the light would rise." He raises his hand and Master's saber flies to his hand. He sets his down on his armrest. "Skywalker, since you were supposed to be dead, I assumed. Wrongly." He admits "Closer, I said." I tense up as my body lifts slightly from the ground. My toes dragging against the floor as he pulls me closer to him. "You underestimate Master Skywalker, and Ben Solo," when is he going to stop pulling me. "And me. It will be your downfall." I speak clear and harshly. "Oh, have you seen something?" He asks. "A weakness in my apprentice. Is that why you came?" Then he... laughs. What? "Pretty fool. It was I who bridges you minds." My eyes widen. I can feel Kylos embarrassment from here as we both recall what we did. "I stoked Ren's conflicted soul. I knew he was not strong enough to keep away from you. And you were still heartbroken enough to take the bait." He smirks. What a cruel, ugly man. He pulls me closer to rest his hand on my face. "And now, you will give me Skywalker. Then I will kill you." I have to protect Master Luke. "No." I spit. "Yes." He smiles. I gasp as he launches me back to float in the air. "Give me everything.' He commands. I can't let him in. I can't. It's so painful I cry out in pain as he rips through my mind. "No! No!" I can feel him getting to what he wants. "No!" I scream out fighting as hard as I can against his attack. But it's useless. He's too strong, too in control for me to put up a proper fight. 

All the fighting feel pointless when I feel him take what he wants. My body dropping to the ground harshly. I groan at my sore body. "Well, I did not expect Skywalker to be so wise." He chuckles. I close my eyes holding back tears. I'm sorry Master, I've failed you. Failed him? No. This isn't over not yet. Not while my heart still beats. There's still hope. My eyes meet Kylo's. He ever so slightly shakes his head. "We will give him and the Jedi Order the death he desires. After the Rebels are gone, we will go to his planet and obliterate the entire island." I close my eyes. This is it. Everything that happens after this is what determines the future. I clench my jaw and jump to my feet. A newfound hope and determination in me. I can't let him take everything I love. I reach my hand out for the saber and it flies to me. My hope wavers when it flies past me and hits the back of my head. It flies right back to where it was. I grunt. He's just messing with me now. This only angers me more. "Such spunk. Still that flicker of hope. Look here now." I am forced over to look through a magnifying glass as the red moves back to reveal space. No. "The entire Resistance on those transports." No. This can't be. "Soon they will all be gone." His voice amused as I watch the transports being shot down. It can't go down like this. I refuse to give up. "For you, all is lost." It's not. "No." I state plainly as I turn and effortlessly call Kylo's saber to my side. The red knights drawing their weapons ready to defend the Supreme Leader. "Ooh. And still that fiery spit of hope." He raises his hand and his guards stay still. "You have the spirit of a true Jedi!" He exclaims. I have to end this. I rush forward faster than I ever have. Snoke effortlessly tossed me back. I catch myself an inch from the ground but Kylo's saber slides back to him. I softly set myself down. "And because of that, you must die." He decides.