I'm Sorry...

Em and Al return to Central to report their findings, then Clnl. Mustang sends the siblings to where Shou Tucker and his daughter Nina Tucker live. While there they start doing their own research before going out to take a break to play with Nina and their dog, Alexander. The siblings know that Nina lost her mother two years ago after she left her father because he wasn't making any money, as most of the fights they had were about money. One day the siblings go into the house but they can't find anyone no matter how much they holler and call for them that is until they reach Mr. Tucker's lab where they find a yellow dog chimera. The siblings are very impressed by what they see.

"Now this one is Emma and that's her brother Alphonse," says Mr. Tucker.

"Em-Emma," says the chimera.

"That's right! Great job, amazing isn't it?" asks Mr. Tucker.

The siblings stare at the creature in awe.

"Em...Emma.....Big Sister?" asks the chimera.

Emma's heart sinks as she realizes what really took place here. She looks sadly at the creature.

"Say Mr. Tucker...when did you say you lost your wife?" asks Em.

"That was about two years ago," answers Mr. Tucker.

"And when did you get your license?" asks Em.

"That was two years ago as well," says Mr. Tucker.

"So...Mr. Tucker where's Nina and Alexander?!" asks Em.*

"...What a smart child..." says Mr. Tucker

"You bastard! *she hits him with her automail arm and holds her with her other arm* First your wife then you're daughter!" says Em.

Alphonse gasps understanding what was going on and stares in a mix of emotions mainly sadness.

"You should understand, your arm and leg, your brother's body! That's messing with unnatural things as well! That's what alchemists do!" says Mr. Tucker.

"We're nothing like you! You can't justify this!" says Em.

She starts hitting him over and over again until Alphonse stops her in fear of killing Mr. Tucker. They never want to take a life from anyone no matter how much they hate the person. Alphonse pets Nina apologizing over and over that they can't change her back. The military is called in and Mr. Tucker is arrested on house arrest with his records taken from him. Emma yells and cries at how awful things are to the colonel and the colonel tells her to keep going and use alchemy better than him, to be better than Shou Tucker. The siblings leave after a bit, still rattled at what they had just witnessed. Later that night, a tall tan man with a tattooed arm, a big X scar on the middle of his forehead, and sunglasses named Scar breaks into the yard in front of the house. He uses his tattooed arm to kill the guards then breaks into Shou Tucker's office where he tells Shou Tucker that he has left God's path and must die. He kills Shou Tucker the same way he killed the guards. Nina cries for her daddy over and over, Scar looks at what's left of the little girl and feels sorry for her. He takes his hand and puts her out of her misery.

That night Emma has a nightmare about her and Alphonse's mother, about how she failed to bring her back to life. When she sees blood coming out of her mother's smiling mouth she wakes up in a panic. Al asks what's the matter but she brushes it off. They head over to Central to see what is going to happen to Mr. Tucker, that's where they learned by Lt. Hawkeye that they were both killed. They insist on coming but Lt. Hawkeye makes it clear that they can't because it's better that they don't know how the bodies ended up. They decide to stay behind while Lt. Hawkeye goes to catch up with the others. In the meantime, Colonel Mustang, Lt. Colonel Hughes, and Major Armstrong come to examine the bodies and all come to the conclusion that Scar is the killer.

In the shadows of Roelle: a man who looks like Father Cornello, Lust, and Gluttony are smiling over how their plan is coming together despite thinking Emma ruined it all. Lust gets annoyed that the imposter Father is still in his disguise. He mentions that he was trying to stay in character. He transforms into a younger man with long black hair, violet eyes, and pale skin. He has red dots with a long black line connecting them on the back of his shoulder blades, a sleeveless black crop top with black fingerless gloves, a black two-pieced skirt, a black headband with an upside-down red triangle, and black covers on his feet. As Lust has on her chest and Gluttony on his tongue he has a red dragon tattoo that is circling a pentagram on his left leg just below the edge of the skirt. They continue talking and mention what happened to Shou Tucker and how Scar interfered again. Underneath the clock tower, the siblings finally talk about Nina and how they felt about the murder. Emma mentions how she feels there could have been a way to stop it.

*A/N: This is from Volume two of Fullmetal Alchemist.