Battles in the Dark

After their battle with Scar, the siblings have to go home to Resembol so Major Armstrong joins them on their journey back home. They make it to a pit stop and Alex sees Dr. Marcoh a strong alchemist who the siblings hope can help with their search for the Philosopher's Stone. They make it to his house and after a little convincing, they learn the start of the Philosophers stone. He refuses to give the siblings anything about the stone because the main ingredients are human souls. He feels upset about the fact that Em is a child signed up for being a State Alchemist. He listens to their story about how the siblings became the way they are and still refuse so the siblings leave empty-handed. The siblings didn't want to deprive the town of their doctor. So they decide to keep quiet about the whereabouts of Dr. Marcoh, Dr. Marcoh does give them information on where to find research on the stone.

While on the train, Lust makes her way into the house. The siblings make it to Rockbell's residence where Granny Rockbell calls up to her grandson, He is tall with blonde hair and wears nothing but a pair of purple pants with the ends tied around his waist. He takes his wrench slinging it out the window hitting Em straight on the head. His name is Wyn, he looks out on the balcony.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call first?!" calls Wyn.

"What the hell?! You shouldn't hit a girl, bastard!" calls back Em.

"Are you sure you're a girl? You are flat as a board under all those layers! A lady shouldn't use that language!" calls Wyn.

"Fuck you! Also, I'm not that flat!" says Em.

"*laughs* Get in here and you won't be so flat after Granny feeds ya!" says Wyn.

"Yeah yeah.." says Em.

"Don't be such a baby, Emma. I will be down in a minute," says Wyn.

They all come in where Wyn freaks out about how the automail turned out. Em shrugs it off but does apologize, he tells the siblings that it will take three days to fix. Em takes off her jacket striping down to a crop top and a pair of boxers. Major Armstrong excuses himself outside to be polite and starts chopping wood. Em shrugs not thinking anything of it, she was used to being this way, especially being home like this. She lets Granny and Wyn take her arm and leg,  putting in the temporary leg so she can continue working. Em and Al go outside after Em puts on a pair of pants to keep her arm free. It is summertime so it isn't that cold outside so it doesn't bother her to go out like that.

"Why not go visit Mom's grave?" asks Al.

"What about you?" asks Em.

"It would be a bother to ask Major to carry me around everywhere, besides you should pay your respects while we are here," says Al.

"Yeah true.." says Em.

"Say hi to Mom for me," says Al.

"Of course," says Em.

She gets up walking into town, while she is doing that Granny is telling Major Armstrong what happened to their house and Wyn's parents. Also that no one knows where Em and Al's dad is or if he is even alive.

"Hi, mama...Al says hi too.." says Em.

She smiles sadly putting down some flowers on the grave before going up to the old place where the house was where Em and Al burned their house down after Em passed the test. Wyn and Granny's dog: Den was with her as a guard dog but also just along to make sure she didn't have to go alone. They head back after a bit, three days later Em's leg and arm were done so Em was able to get Al fixed right after getting her arm and leg fixed. Wyn tries warning Em that it isn't as durable as last time but Em is already out sparing with her brother.