Lost my little girl

A few days ago:

A man that is tall with long blonde hair, a brown coat, and a black suit, with glasses showed up to Resembol. He makes his way up the hill where Em and Al burned their house down. He is confused and makes his way down to the Rockbells where Granny is looking down memory lane with the photos.

"Pinako, it seems my house is gone..." says the blonde man.

"Hohenheim, you haven't changed a bit..." says Granny.

Back to now:

Em, on the other hand, takes a pit stop with Major Armstrong on the way to Resembol. They make their way to the east on horseback with Breda and Mr. Foo where they head off in the desert. Em is very confusing but it is too late to turn away now. She's already dug her feet in deeply. Though the heat was making her uncomfortable as she goes through with them. Al does manage to help Lt. Hawkeye out but they end up at a hideaway trying to find Barry. They split up where Al goes with Lt. Hawkeye. While Havoc is with Mustang where they find a lab that smells horrible.

"Jean, I didn't know you stood me up for this reason...I should be hurt..." says a familiar voice.

It turned out to be Lust, the boys shoot at her and try to get out of there after finding out who it is. But, Lust with her last-ditch effort attacks them head-on and escaped finding Al with Lt. Hawkeye. She mentions how sad it is that she has to kill two sacrifices which make Hawkeye upset enough to continue to shoot at Lust, luckily Mustang lived severing the wounds closed and he starts using his wounded hand to attack Lust after Al makes a cover to protect him and Hawkeye. Cl. Mustang is able to put her down and finally kill her. King Bradley orders for an ambulance to get for Mustang and Havoc. When Mustang and Havoc are safe Al makes his way home with half of his mouth gone. Wyn rushes him inside with his arm that he lost while waving.

Lt. Armstrong and Em are surprised when they make it where Mr. Foo is taking them. When they see a familiar face in the desert, a wonderful beautiful woman indeed.

"Emma, Lt. Armstrong it's so nice to see you," says Maria.

"Well... I'll be 2nd Lt. Ross," says Emma.

What isn't a surprise to anyone is that Lt. Armstrong takes off his shirt and tries to hug Ross. After a few minutes, they sit down and talk about what is happening and what Em decides to do, which is to keep moving forward. Maria leaves with Mr. Foo to Xing where she will be safe. On the way out, Em has to evade being attacked and makes herself be taken down. She gets to talk to some people that the Rockbells saved before they died. She makes a promise to thank the Rockbells in their stead after finding out that an Ishbalan they saved killed them. Lt. Breda and Lt. Armstrong leaves to Central while Em goes to Resembol in hopes to get her arm fixed up before going. She decides to keep her promise by visiting the Rockbells grave while giving her mom some respects.

"Wait, who is in front of Mama's grave?" she thinks to herself.

She stops dead in her tracks as she knows exactly who that is.

Flashback in Hohenheim's mind:

"Daddy?" says Little Emma.

"What is it, Emma?" asks Hohenheim.

"Can't we play? Please?" asks Little Emma.

"...when it's safe, Emma Daddy promises," says Hohenheim.

She pouts crossing her arms looking away from him.

"You say that all the time Papa! Isn't it safe at home?" asks Little Emma.