Memories and Goodbyes

Envy kills the younger brother and goes over to Emma. Emma backs up snapping out of it quickly.

"Hi there Lady Alchemist, pleased to meet ya," says Envy.

He smiles looking at Em happily. Em gets up to attack him but her automail really pops out of the socket. Envy grabs her by the hair and knees in her gut knocking her out. Envy and Lust agree to explode the building to the ground. On the outside, Ross and Borough make it to the siblings and shoot Barry's clever out of his hand. They hear the explosions, Al wants to go in to rescue Em but Ross stops him, luckily Envy carries Em out telling Ross to carry Em to a hospital before disappearing much like Barry does. The next day Em wakes up in a hospital where Maria smacks her giving her a lecture about relying on adults more. Brough takes Em out to call Wyn telling her to meet her in Central and that someone would pick him up. Wyn agrees to do so, and on the way back to the room they meet up with Al. Al says he will meet Em and Borough back in the room but does not say much else.

Wyn meets up with Major Armstrong the next day, where Major Armstrong informs him that Em is in the hospital, not Juvenile Hall. Wyn apologizes not mentioning that he forgot a bolt so gets to work. He finishes the repairs and while Lt. Cl. Hughes is visiting he says that Wyn can stay with them. They stop to get some stuff for Elica's birthday party. Wyn has fun with the little ones at the party. He admits that he feels left out of the world the siblings share and that he worries about them.

"They don't feel the need to tell you because there isn't anything to worry about in their eyes. They don't feel the need to worry about you. They know that you are going to worry about them no matter what but they don't want to give you more reason to worry, that's why they don't tell you everything. When there is something they need to tell you they will tell you," says Hughes.

Wyn smiles at that explanation going back to enjoying the party but he decides to find his own lodgings the next day saying goodbye to Hughes' family. He makes his way to the hospital to visit the siblings.

"I don't like milk that doesn't make me bad. I grew some, even Granny said so. Also, where did Wyn get the audacity to bring up my chest size? I don't care that I am not that big chest sized...it isn't that bad. I'm a B cup, for my size it's good that I am that big...you really are lucky to have a big body, Al," says Em.

"I didn't ask for this body!" yells Al.

He stands up making Em freeze as well as Wyn who just came in hearing the last part. He doesn't know what is going on just as lost as Em is.

"..I know and I'm sorry..really Al, we will get your body back, promise!" says Em.

She forces a smile on her face but her heart is sinking at what Al is saying right now.

"What body?! How am I to know that you, Wyn, and Granny aren't lying to me?! Was there even an Alphonse to begin with?! Are you even my sister?! Is that what you couldn't tell me, Emma?! Say something!" says Al.

Emma pushes the tray of her food away looking down at her tray. The noise startles both Wyn and Al.

"So that's what you have been holding back this whole time.." says Em.

She gets out of bed and walks out of the room. Al doesn't even notice when Wyn walked over to him. He takes his wrench and thumps Al hard enough that Al's head almost comes off.

"You idiot!" says Wyn.

"Uh...what.," says Al, confused.

"What she was afraid of telling you about was if you blamed her for what happened! She spent hours crying over whether or not you hated her! The pain from the automail surgery made it hard for her to sleep so that's what she's been thinking about all this damn time!" says Wyn.