Chapter Five

Pic is of Jeremy Anthony Castallanta

Nicole's POV

I stared at my boss, frazzled, while his daughter continued to happily shriek around and then kissed my cheek. "Can I call you Mommy now?" I snapped out of my trance and turned my focus to her, my jaw hanging. Mommy. Natalia loved me so much that she wanted me to be her mommy. I still wasn't sure if all of this was just some grand and elaborate act that Sir was putting up to pacify his princess, but I did like the thought of being married to him. Not because I loved him, hell no. I knew very well that no matter how much I did for him, he would never be satisfied with me. He would never love me. Our marriage would not be ideal; he would not even be faithful to me and I would have to silently accept his infidelity. But then I would have Natalia with me. I would have Natalia with me as my own little baby girl.

I would be a mother.

My jaw pulled shut and my lips stretched into an affectionate smile. "Of course." "Yay!" My heart warmed as my little baby girl squealed happily and hugged me tight, gushing about how now she too could proudly boast a mother during the sports day celebrations of her school or how now she too could participate in her class activity of making a Mother's Day card while I was just delighted that Mother's Day would now mean something to me. The clearing of a throat caught our attention and Natalia broke away from me, rushing into her father's arms. "Thank you, Daddy!" She shrieked joyously as she planted a big kiss on his cheek and he laughed along with her, after which he suggested that she should go give the good news to all her friends in the office. Natalia agreed, and the moment she was gone, Sir stood up to lock the door. I gulped, feeling uncertain of what was about to happen as my apparent future husband walked ahead to lean against the front of his desk and cross his arms across his chest while intently gazing at me. "Were you being serious?" I managed to belch out despite the bundle of nerves I was within, at which Sir raised a brow at me. "I was being absolutely serious, Nicole." He said my name in an uncomfortably sinful way. "I know this is rather fast for you. I know you might not want to wed a man you don't even know. Or do." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, considering I knew everything about him. He had only once narrated the entire tragedy of his family life and his evil stepmother and his loving siblings to me. And being the genius I was, I had unknowingly told him everything about myself too. Including my infertility issue. "I'm surprised you'd want a burden like me despite knowing I'm infertile." "I am not your ex, Nicole." His biceps seemed to tense at the mention of my ex. "My sister would always nag me to get married, but I had made it clear to her that I did not want my daughter to suffer the horror of an evil stepmother as well. Or a spoilt step sibling to whom I would have had to give my wealth, which I don't believe should be acquired by anyone except my pumpkin. I didn't think a woman like the one I wanted existed. You know, not into being a slut and not into having biological kids to use as tools of gaining money." Now I raised a brow, starting to see where this conversation was heading. "Then I met you. You medically couldn't have your own children but you loved Natalia as your own." "And always will." I stood from the couch and began to head towards the door. "It's alright if you're not faithful to the marriage, Mr. Castallanta." I spoke in a curt tone. "You're already sacrificing enough by marrying an abomination such as me just for your daughter." It was true. I was an abomination compared to ladies like Alisha Wayne. "I didn't say you could leave, Nicole." I halted in my tracks and turned, puzzled, because I was going off to do his work only. However, owing to the fact that he was my boss, I had to obey his command of stepping over to the desk and right in front of him. "Sit." He ordered as he straightened himself from his leaning position. I frowned, wondering if he was asking me to sit on the desk. "Yes, Nicole. On the desk." My frown deepened, but I complied nonetheless, and hopped upon the sleek black desk with my legs dangling down. The moment I did so, Sir grabbed my waist and thrust his tongue into my mouth. I gasped, shocked at the sudden pleasure, but kissed back anyway because I did have one-sided feelings of love for him. Our lips moved in sync, though his tongue easily dominated my own and once our heavy make out session was over, with me definitely painting far worse than him, he lay me down on the desk. "Wh-what are you doing?" I questioned, my dazed brain unable to comprehend what was going on. Sir only smirked and lifted my skirt. "Showing you just how faithful I will be to our marriage." I gasped when I saw him unzip his pants, after which his dick popped out, and my was it huge. Even for a virgin I could tell that it was huge. "You did say you would give your virginity only to your husband, right?" His smirk grew as I nodded, and he slowly pushed my panty aside, while I just blushed at how wet I had actually gotten during this whole time. "All of this." I slightly arched my back when he gently moved his finger around my sensitive spot. "Just for me. And only for me." I was surprised at how possessive he sounded, but didn't receive much time to think about it when he suddenly thrust his appendage into my vagina and I moaned loudly like a fucking porn star. He went easy at first, quick to go in and slow to pull out, until he himself sensed that I had gotten accustomed to having an organ of the opposite sex inside my body, which was why he commenced to go fast. So fast that my entire form was literally bouncing on the desk and I was bloody screaming his name. "Oh, you're so tight, baby." He groaned softly as he grabbed my hips to steady me and continued to thrust into me, faster and faster, until I finally dug my nails into his clothed back in order to control myself as I struck the very first, extremely pleasurable, orgasm of my life. I was a moaning mess by the time it was over, when Sir abruptly turned me around and bent me over the desk, now quickly thrusting into my ass. "These doors are soundproof, darling, so you're gonna have to scream louder for me. Scream louder." He practically growled out his demand, and I did exactly as he said. I screamed my lungs raw, fully enjoying this new kind of sensual pleasure that I had discovered. That I loved. Sir ultimately did pull out of me when I had reached and left my climax, and then he hauled me back up to passionately kiss my lips. "I love you, Nicole." My eyes widened to the size of saucers and I stared at him, jaw hanging. "But, Alisha-" "You just read some silly tabloids, honey. Buy an actual newspaper. I slapped her when she tried to flirt with me. When she thought that there was any woman out there who was better than you." I continued to stare at him, my eyes brimming with tears. "I never knew what love felt like, Nicole. Not since my mom killed herself because of my dad. But then I met you, and saw how my daughter meant more than the world to you. And gradually, I too wanted to mean more than the world to you." He smiled softly and wiped away a stray tear that had managed to streak down my cheek. "Because now, along with Natalia, you mean more than the world to me. I will do my best to not betray you like your mother or your ex. I'll always be there for you, even if you aren't." "Shut up." I giggled lightly and hugged him tight, still finding it hard to believe that the Mathayus Castallanta was capable of such a sweet speech, but I loved it nonetheless. I loved the idea that now maybe I too could have some bit of happiness in my life. I just hoped nothing went wrong.