Practice

Heyy thanks for reading but y'all should stream Ateez-Answer it's hot ^.

—/////—

Wooyoung POV

"Wonnie wake up" I heard a voice but I stayed sleep I didn't want to get up. "Wonnie please get up I have to leave for work." I knew who it was I knew if I stay asleep he wouldn't go.
"Wonnie if you don't get up I will take your plushies and no candy for today." I got out the bed so fast to protect my plushies.

"NO don't take my babies please." Tears start to form in my eyes I couldn't go a day without them. "Don't raise your voice at me and you better get up and ready by the time I come back up here." He ruffle my hair before leaving me.
"Fudge chocolate popsicles i don't wanna leave bed today."  I walk to my bathroom which was connected to my room.
After showering I put on my cream for my face then and the lotion to moisture my body. Once down I put on a objective shirt with a black skirt once I put on my outfit I check it out but it was missing something so I went through my closet until I saw this light brown sweater so I hurry to the mirror to see what it looks like now and my mind was blown wow.

It was such a cozy and nice look wow my fashion it over the top they should hire me for Chanel but I would rather play football then that

"Wow wooyoung you look good as always." I told myself before I went down stairs I grab some 1/2 black boots hills.
"Wonnie it took you long enough I thought I was going to have to come up there." I walk over towards the table to get some pancakes.
"Well what did you think? I'm not letting you take my babies." Munching on my food I start see that latest new on the Seoul football team.

SEOUL TITANS WON ANOTHER GAME

Seoul Titans took a photo after the game of beating The German National football team which to other countries our soccer

Seoul Titans took a photo after the game of beating The German National football team which to other countries our soccer. After the game we did an interview with some of the team members.
"Yunho aren't you on the team?" I forgot that he's on my favorite team. Lucky, I wish I can play.
"Yeah, we played last night did you watch?" I shook my head 'no'. "I was sleep I kept looking for a job and when I got back it was tired." I finish eatting so I went to push my dishes in the dish washer.
"Oh well would you like to come with me to work today I know you wanna see your favorite person practice." I face went wide, I am so happy I get to see yun play omg wait i just thought about it I WILL SEE THE WHOLE TEAM PRACTICE AHHHHHH.
"nnie Wonnie Wonnie?" I snap out my daze to see yun smiling at me.
"Oh yes I WANT TO GO PLWEASEEEE TAKE ME." I start to jump around the him.
"Plwease pretty plwease I want to go." I was about to cry I wanted to go.
"Wonnie don't cry you can come." He pulled me into a hug patting my head making me calm down.
"Yay so can we go right now." I try to hurry and make my way to the door but I'm feeling like I'm forgetting something.
"Wait Wonnie I need you to change I don't want the boys to judge you because I will have to break someone." I look down with a frown. I don't like that people don't like me.
"Ok I will change." I make my upstairs to change into some blue rip Jeans and a plain white shirt.
"Ready to go" I nodded and head over towards the car.

Time skip

"Yun what if they don't like me." I was scared I usually don't come to practice with him since he didn't want people to make fun of me.
"They will Wonnie don't worry." We got out the car and head towards the inside field.
"AYEEE YUNHO HERE!" I saw 2 guys walk over towards I so I went behind him to hide.
"Hey, where the rest of the boy's?" I just stayed still I didn't want them t see me.
"Oh there on the field, what hold up who's that." Oh crap they found me. I see yun turn around and pull me to the front. "This is my best friend wooyoung." I just stared at them omg it's Jongho and Seonghwa holy crap there huge.

"Hi, I'm Jongho I'm the strongest on this team." We lifts up my right hand and kiss while I just turn to a tomato.
Then the other pushes Jongho out the way then presents himself.
"No your not, hi, my name is Seonghwa" he lifts my left hand and kiss it.
"Hi, yun already said my name so umm you can call me Wonnie if you want to your any name you prefer.
"NO we like Wonnie it suits you." The both day at the same time making me blush some more. I turn my head to Yun making a face aski for help.

"Leave him alone your making him uncomfortable let's go practice. Wonnie go sit on the benches over there."
I nodded then head over towards the field to see the rest of them practicing. I see yun go into the back to probably change into appropriate clothes for practice.

Unknown POV

Wow who's he? He looks beautiful what's his name?

Wooyoung POV

After 30 minutes of them practicing they take a break. I hurry and run over to Yun and give him a hug he work really hard I can see the sweat.
"Yun you did good out there I didn't know you can be so fast." He chicles at my cuteness.
"Thank you Wonnie but can you let go I'm wet from sweat (NO YOU NASTIES")"
I let go in see the others looking at me making me scowl at there stare.
"Wow 'yun' I didn't know you can be best friends with beauty it self." I run behind Yun that person seems to be a creep.

"Shut it mingi your scaring him." I peek to see a tall male with black but grey hair in the back. He look was cold it sent shivers down my back.
"Why do I have too how about you stop acting cold towards us San." My  eyes went wide it was San the name of the 'heartless man san' everyone said he dosent like to smile and the mangers make him smile for pictures.

"Omg it's you" I pointed towards San see I everyone look confuse. "Huh?" I walk towards him and look at his face it's really him not like a picture in person he so handsome.
"Wow your even handsome in person." I didnt even relise what came out my mouth I was so caught up in his beauty.
"What did you say?" I didnt care what he say I just touch his face it was smooth like baby smooth.
"Whaaa your face is so smooth." I yelp as I was pulled back.
"What are you doing!" He tone was scary it made me whimper. He held my wrist very tight. "I ask you a question" I gulp "I-I-I-I wanted to f-f-feel your face." I drop my head I was scared to look at his face. I hate being scolded.

"Well dont do that Yunho come get your friend."
"Wait I'm sorry please don't scolded Yun." I pleaded what If Yun got in trouble because of me.

"Don't worry he won't be Punish." Mingi said. I nodded and make my way over towards the benches feeling down. I shouldn't have done that now I feel bad I invade someone personal boundaries.

time skip

After practice everyone was leaving and I still was down about what happen what if they said your fired or something.
"Wonnie I notice you still down about the accident. It's okey don't worry nothing will happen." Worried all in his tone I just nodded I look around until I see San walking.
"Yun i will be right back." I couldn't hear what he said I ran over towards him.
"Umm...San?" I see him stop walking to look at me.
"Yeah?" The way he look at me was annoyed.
"I'm still sorry about what happen I won't let it happen again please don't let Yun take the consequences for my actions." I let out huff at the end.
"I don't know it depend on how I feel." I was about to start tearing up I don't want yun in trouble.
"Plwease I don't want him in trwouble." I can feel my little side coming out. I was not crying.
"Ok ok ok just stop crying." I stop only sniffling.
"Thank you I won't let it happen again I'm sorry for invading your personal space." I smile then hug him then left.