Ice cream

Wooyoung POV

Yayy today yun is taking me to the ice cream parlor. I was happy today yun haven't been having time with me sense he's been practicing.
"YUN COME ON IM READYY!" I jump around in circles waiting for him to hurry. "Wonnie please... I'm coming just wait." I couldn't stop smiling. I like ice cream very much so the point where I can live in it. "I can't I WANT ICE CREAMMMM!" I grab his hand and hurry towards the car. "Woah woah calm down there buddy dont want to slip and fall." I hear him say but didn't stop until he was in the diver seat and I was in the passenger.

"LETS GOOOOOO"

Time skip

We head into the ice crean parlor ready to order. "Hi welcome to mochi ice cream how can help you." i look at the menu than i poing yun go what i want. " can i get one strawberry sundae with oreos and sprinkles and one mint chocolate sundae.?" Yun always know what i want thats why i love him. " yes, that would be $6.75" yun payed then we went to go find seats.

"Yunnie im so happy we finally getting ice cream my favorite parlor." i kick my feet so excited i hear yun chuckle. "Im glad to. Sorry I havent been home lately its just we have to travel or practice for games wonnie." i nodded i knew it was hard for him.
While waiting for the sundaes I see the team walking in the park. "Yun look arent those your teamates." i smile and look at san he look so cool. I sqeal at my thought. " what are thinking about?" i look up to finx yun looking at me werid. "Oh, um nothing. Yun can i invite them with us pleaseeeeee" i make the famous puppy eyes. "But today was suppose to be about us." awn how can i forget so fast im a bad friend. "Sorry i forgot lets stay here than yun we can go to where you wanna go." he smiles and i smile back. What did i do to get an angel.
"Its ok wonnie, and I already have the whole day plan out this is just the beginning. The sundaes come and get so excited i start to clap my hands. "Yasss ice cream. I scream you scream give that give that ice cream." i grab the spoon to dig in gun doing the same thing.

Huming can be heard from both of us. "Wonnie would you like to practice with us tomorrow?" Exuse me what. "WHAT" i lower down my voice. "You dont have to  if you dont want to just tbought you would too since you played when little." What the fudge popsicles. "Yes, I would thank you yunnie." i get up out my seat and hug him till probably rainbows come out. Yunnie always told me that the red stuff in our bodies are rainbows and they are hurt. "Too tight" he squeeze out, I  apologize. "Thank you yunnie you always make me happy im so happy i have you as a friend." i sit down in my chair not noticing that there were eyes on us.

------
Sorry for not updating i will make sure to update next monday. I lost my charger so im on my sister tablet but i will make sure to update.-Kiara💜