Candy

Vote- 10

San POV

"Dude who literally gives a fuck if Wooyoung coach your ass." Honestly as a football player he should be ashamed that a local is teaching him and he's a professional.

"You're just mad that Wooyoung coach me."

"First off why would I give a flying two fucking about a fan coaching a professional, matter of fact that's embarrassing." I'm done with this conversation, I get up and walk off to the training room.

"YOU KNOW WHAT CHOI SAN FUCK YOU!." I turn around and stick up my middle finger. "I WOULDN'T GIVE YOU THE PRIVILEGE TO FUCK ME SHORT DICK MIDGET!!" I smile walking to the training room knowing I won.

Wooyoung POV

I run though the house in my onesie while eating a lollipop. "Woo you have to calm down we do have neighbors under us remember." I know those fucker they always judge me so I jump real hard on the floor.

"Yun they always laugh at me forget their peace." I jump up and down then do twirls across the living room. "I know bubs but we shouldn't act like them." Yun comes over and pick me up to put me on the couch.

"Now I have to leave I need you to be on your best behavior and if you feel like you're about to change call Felix." I pout I don't want yun to leave again.

"Why can't you just stay here." I say in a small voice. "As much as I would like too I do have to put a roof over our head and food in your little tummy." I giggle as he pokes my nose. Yun kisses my forehead before leaving out the door.

Now alone which means I can eat all the sugar I want and BLAST serendipity all day long babyyy.
I hurry off the couch to get some candy from the kitchen and from Yunho rooms. He really thinks I don't know where that candy stash at.

Since I'm not allowed to have a candy since I can turn a little but hyper. Ok maybe a lot hyper like I remember the time I broke our tv.

Flashback

"I promise I won't act out." I got on my knees begging for the new JiminXstarbusrt candy that's out. "Wooyoung get up I'm not giving you that and plus it's a waste of money whats so special about Jimin."  DID HE JUST SERIOUSLY ASK WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT PARK JIMIN!!!

"You don't understand it's Jimin so if Jimin is have a collaboration with someone or album it's my job to buy it." He look me in my eyes before saying those hateful word. "No, now get off your knees." And walk away but I didn't let him get far before crawling really fast and grab his leg .

"If I can't have the candy then your no longer my best friend because best friends support each other." He grabs my hand and pulls me away. "And as your caregiver and best friend you don't know how to act when you get sweets. Plus since this is a Jimin collaboration you will want a lot you and you're evil when lots of sweet enter your system."

He walk into his room and started getting ready for practice. I sat on the floor wondering what should I do. I mean if I get some while he's gone then he wouldn't know and I can how him how I don't act out.

That would work but Yun asks Felix to watch me. A light bub went off in my head thinking of my plan. An evil smirk makes it way to my face.

A knock makes it way to our door but I stay still on the floor "WOOYOUNG GET THE DOOR FOR ME!"  I stay on the floor hearing the knocks. If I can't have Jimincandy then I won't answer the door. "NO YOU DO IT!!"

I hear Yunho door open with the owner of the room giving me a glare. "If you want to act like a brat than no ice cream for a week and you can forget that Jimin pop that's coming up." Wait wait he can't do that I'm an adult.