"JUNG CHAEYEON!! WAKE UP!! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" shouted Jinyoung oppa. Damn.. my ears..

"What do you want??" I asked in frustration, as I messed up my hair

"It's Monday! it's school!!" he shouted.

"WHAT?!"I ran to the bathroom and stood up. First day of the week and it's already crazy... *sigh*

——

"I'm set," I said while I was running downstairs, wearing my backpack.

"First eat your breakfast," said Mom.

"Done." I said at once, as I crammed the whole bread in my mouth. I put on my shoes and waved goodbye to my parents

"Ready?" asked Jinyoung oppa, handing me my helmet. I was wearing the helmet and I got on the motorcycle.

————

I saw some fangirls at the school entrance waiting for my brother to appear. They raced from the entrance of the school to the car park.

"I'll meet you after school." My brother said as he kissed my forehead and wish me luck on my first day of school.

I waved goodbye to him, heading into the building of the school.

"Chaeyeon!" I heard SinB and Moonbin called my name. I turned around and saw them strolling towards me.

"Heyy!!" I embraced them both, then we walked to class together. SinB and Mooonbin, we've been friends since we're 5. We've had countless sleepovers, and we even took dance classes together.

Soon, Eunwoo walked inside the class and everybody's chasing him. I know he's alluring however, he has a sweetheart ya know... She's not one school with us, however, he has one.

"Hey." He grinned at me as he sat down next to me. I grinned back before looking back at my phone again.

"Chae, SinB, our next competition is in 2 weeks." Moonbin reminds.

"Right, forgot about that. Let's go to the academy after school?" 

"Yeah, let's go. We don't have much time." I said as I put my books on top of the table.

"Also, let's go shopping for costumes tomorrow," I said as the 2 nodded.

"Chaeyeon!" Jinyoung oppa called. I got up from my seat and walked towards the class door.

"Oppa waeo?" I asked as he handed me a bag filled with drinks and snacks.

"Share these with SinB, Moonbin, and the guy sitting next to you. Who is he again?"

"Cha Eunwoo." I chuckled.

"Right, Eunwoo."

"Almost forgot! Oppa, I'll go to the dance academy after school."

"Yeah, I'm going to my friend's house. Take the motorbike." He rummages his pocket and gave me the motorbike key.

"Gomawo." I smiled at him before going back inside the class.

"I got the key!!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not sure why you like motorbike better than a car," Moonbin said.

"My brother rarely lets me borrow his Kawasaki Ninja H2R. That's why I'm so excited!" I smiled widely while putting the key on my bag.  

"Okay.."

"Here's for the both of you..." I trailed off while giving the drinks and chips to Moonbin and SinB.

"And this is for you." I gave Eunwoo some because my brother told me so.

"Gomawo." They said as I smiled back.

Soon enough, the teacher came inside the class and the lesson starts.

"For this term's project, I want you to make a diorama of a movie, any movie. And this time you'll be working with your partner. I'll give you around one month to do the planning and stuff, and another one month to do the diorama project. Now, you guys have...70 minutes for discussion." The teacher said.

"So.. what movie should we choose?" I asked, trying to get his attention.

"I don't know.." He responded as he looks at me.

"How about.. Spongebob Squarepants? I mean, it's easy and we don't need that many materials." I suggested.

"Sure, sure." He said. I took a paper out of my drawer and start to draw the concept of our diorama, as he shifts closer so he could see what I was drawing.

"Patrick's house, Squidward's, Spongebob's.." I said as I draw and label my drawing.

"Krusty Krab should be here and Chum Bucket's in front of it," Eunwoo said as he points the spot where the buildings should be.

"Hey, whatcha guys making?" Moonbin asked.

"Spongebob Squarepants. You guys?" I asked back.

"Mario!!" SinB exclaimed.

"Well, that's easy too." Eunwoo chuckled.

(TIME SKIP --> after school)

*bell rings*

"Bye Eunwoo." I waved at him before walking out of the class with SinB and Moonbin.

"My babyy!!" I squealed as I ran to the motorbike and start the engine.

"Meet you there!" SinB said as the 2 waved at me before walking towards Moonbin's car. I wore my helmet and drove out of the parking lot and to my dance academy. After parking my motorbike, I entered the building and took the keys for the studio that have been reserved by Moonbin.

I change my outfits, then do some warm-ups while waiting for the 2 to appear. 10 minutes later...

"Finally we're here.." Moonbin groaned as he closed the door.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked.

"First, she wants to buy some drinks. Then, the road was closed due to reconstruction so we need to take the looong way..." Moonbin said before going inside the changing room.

"But I bought you this!" SinB smiled as she handed me a cup of strawberry milkshake.

"Hahaha, thanks~" I thanked her.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V