Two days later...

I parked my car at the parking lot and went to my locker to take my books for the first lesson. I closed my locker to see Chaeyeon standing in the hallway. I smiled at her as she smiled back. We slowly walked closer to each other and did our handshake before doing a friendly hug.

"Finally, I found my seatmate." She exclaimed.

"Finally, I get to annoy my seatmate," I exclaimed as we both chuckled.

"It's been only 2 weeks, why are you getting so short? Wassup with you?" I began to tease by ruffling her hair.

"Yah! I'm not short, and I've always been this tall!" She protested as I laughed at her.

"Yea, yea, whatever you say." I messed up her hair even more. I ran to the class quickly before she could hit me with her hand.

"YAH! CHA EUNWOO!" She began to chase me.

"Hey!! You- why are you running?" SinB asked as I tried to hide behind her and Moonbin.

"Hiding from Chaeyeon."

Soon enough, I heard the door slammed open with a yell, "YAH! WHERE'S CHA EUNWOO?!" I heard her footsteps getting closer and that's when she finds me.

She pinched my ear as I whined in pain while standing up. I tried to straighten her hair back while she was still pinching my hair.

"You guys look like a couple you know, why don't you guys date," SinB said. We looked at them with a weird look as Chaeyeon slowly released her hand.

"No, but YOU guys look like a real couple." I said as I emphasized the word 'you'.

"We are." Moonbin blurted out.

"MWO?!" Our eyes widened.

"yah! you weren't supposed to tell them!" SinB said through gritted teeth.

"oh boy, you've got lots and lots of explanation to do." Chaeyeon crossed her arms.

- @the rooftop -
"So, explain." We told them to sat down and they explain every single thing.

"and that's how we got together." They both smiled widely.

"Like I know you had a crush on him since last year but I didn't know Moonbin had a crush on SinB too," Chaeyeon said.
End of Eunwoo's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"btw, isn't this counted as skipping class?" SinB asked.

"yea..." I trailed off.

"don't worry, I'll make the excuse for you both. We can use the student council as our excuse." Eunwoo told me.

"thank you, president!!" We laughed. We all sighed as we sat down together and looked at the sky.

"Hey, it's been 1 year and a half were in this school." Moonbin smiled.

"Yeah, another 1 year and a half, we're graduating. Time flies fast." Eunwoo said.

"you know, sometimes i'm jealous of both of you.." Moonbin gives us a pout.

"Why?" I asked.

"You both can skip the lesson any time duty calls," SinB replied as we both laughed.

"Speaking of this, do you wanna be my vice next year?" Eunwoo offered me as he took out his hand for me to toss.

"I'm in!" I accepted the offer.. And his hand.

"Ohhh, the future president and vice president." The others teased.

Then, my phone vibrates due to a notification. It's from.. eunwoo?